Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

Hey atrain ! Just read the entire journal in one sitting and loved it! I stumbled across your grows because I am going to be growing pretty much same grow area, lighting with led, and autos. Only difference is I'm going to grow in coco. So I hope and pray I can have close to the results you have, can't eat to see the chop! Looks like I caught up right in time!
Also wanted to say thank you for your service, I'm finishing up my last few months of my 2nd contract and I'll be a pure civilian come the new year !

Well conratufukinglations there soldier.... I hope yor transition is smooth.... mine was a bit bumpy I must say.... I got out after my second deployment to Iraq it was only a matter of months before i was a civie due to stop loss keeping me in its for the year... I went directly into the work force close to base waiting on my wife to get out and let me tell ya..... it was one of the hardest things I have ever sone... I felt so lost.... I had a college education and skill set before the army so it wasn't that it was just the way of doing things.... a different way of life and totally opposite from my everyday what we know as "normal" I was fired after 3 months and a argument with an arrogant quality lady bit she had it coming.... been out for a bit now and found a great job with awesome folks.... only been sent to HR twice !!!yay me lol...but seriously hope everything goes well feel free to p.m me anytime for help with that.... or the grow... hell enough about me what the hell are ya growing there soldier

I sure will keep you in mind about the pm, cause I won't lie I am little scared myself of the transition. I just finished up in Iraq for my 2nd time aswell with the 82nd. One of the main things that scares me is employment, dealing with others non military but just in general of getting a good civilian job with benefits for the family. And no no I don't mind hearing bout you at all or things you've been thru. Love the knowledge that could also help me in my life & situation since you've already been through it.
But as far as my grow goes I have 4 different kinds of seeds sitting at home waiting for me to start my first grow, they are all autos 1. Northernlights 2. Dark devil 3. Jack Herer 4. White widow ! Super excited to get 2 of them going, I hope to grow BIG autos like you. So with my tent being the same size and the beans being so expensive I'll germinate 2 of them and grow only 2 at a time in my small 2'7"x2'7"x5'3 tent.

I sure will keep you in mind about the pm, cause I won't lie I am little scared myself of the transition. I just finished up in Iraq for my 2nd time aswell with the 82nd. One of the main things that scares me is employment, dealing with others non military but just in general of getting a good civilian job with benefits for the family. And no no I don't mind hearing bout you at all or things you've been thru. Love the knowledge that could also help me in my life & situation since you've already been through it.
But as far as my grow goes I have 4 different kinds of seeds sitting at home waiting for me to start my first grow, they are all autos 1. Northernlights 2. Dark devil 3. Jack Herer 4. White widow ! Super excited to get 2 of them going, I hope to grow BIG autos like you. So with my tent being the same size and the beans being so expensive I'll germinate 2 of them and grow only 2 at a time in my small 2'7"x2'7"x5'3 tent.

All good choices. You should be happy with any of them. The Auto Jack Herer I recently harvested (a tiny pot = tiny harvest - it's a taster grow) was the smoothest smoke I ever had. Excellent, clean high and that incredibly smooth smoke. Dark Devil Auto is my signature strain and we have a community thread dedicated to it that you may want to check out. There's a link in my signature. Northern Lights is always a winner and I have a White Widow growing in my tent right now expressing as an auto that is surprising the socks off me. Wow! You hit four of my favorite strains right there soldier.

Good luck on your transition. Use every program you can find to make that transition as smooth as possible. We'll be pulling for you.

Camo420Grow, awesome news mate, I'm really excited for you, congrats... Is there help for you blokes coming out to transition into everyday life? Does the government pay for such a branch or is there a private company that handles it? Trips to the psychologist? I'm surprised ex servicemen haven't set something up if not already in place...man, you did some homework, nice beans...hope you do a journal mate... Keep on watching doc and you'll get the most out of those autos that they can give...

Oh doc, I was first in picking Helga, will she win? What'd I win for the guess? I'm thinking a pick of the branches.....I'll have my eyes closed....

Honestly the parts of me that were missing at first mainly was a self value.... I was a Sgt when I got out I had duties and responsibilities, I had soldiers young ones that look up to me for guidance. I took care of a family with the decent wages but the insurance being free and all the housing allowance really is a big deal... I had to start some where so I took the fist job on the table.... there I felt no value... I felt like it was purposeless, it really meant nothing to me so it was hard to respect it or the other people working it... and they all had horrible attitudes I guess they hated it too but just dealt with it... I handled some of those frustrations in the wrong way.... bit after that job and a few more I worked my way up... it's mostly just people blowing smoke up our ass when company says "oh we love hiring vets" or " we want to help" but once I was focused and I set a goal I did what soldiers do... I picked my shit up and kept on moving... I told my self no matter what every year I'm going to make more money and do better things than the last. Every time I change jobs I'm moving foward not sideways or back.. and I stuck to it. Now 5 years later I have a job I love. I out worked those around me and my superior have noticed that and I have been rewarded. I got the feeling of self worth back that was missing. It was tough in the work place and at home sometimes and there's not a day that goes by I don't think about being in Iraq and the people there with me or he'll even running down a road before daylight singing cadence. That is who I was and who I will always be on the inside... but I look at my Lil girl every day and I know it was the right decision to get out...... just keep your head up man... find a way to stay motivated. I've heard people say stuff like good things come to those who wait and other dumb ass sayings....well no one has ever knocked on my door and given me shit...GOOD THINGS COME TO FOLKS WHO GET UP AND GO GET THEM..... You have to do that

And that's why they'd be looking up to you for guidance... Your a champ Atrain...

Hey atrain ! Just read the entire journal in one sitting and loved it! I stumbled across your grows because I am going to be growing pretty much same grow area, lighting with led, and autos. Only difference is I'm going to grow in coco. So I hope and pray I can have close to the results you have, can't eat to see the chop! Looks like I caught up right in time!
Also wanted to say thank you for your service, I'm finishing up my last few months of my 2nd contract and I'll be a pure civilian come the new year !

Let me say :thanks: for your service. You patriots are great!

Just wanted to say " thankyou " for your service to country and its allies !!

I have family members who are serving currently and have served... Military family big time...

My father, british royal marine.... And not the only green beret in the family....

You sirs, have witnessed and endured battle... I really hope you both, came out of it relatively unscathed... Many of your brother-in-arms faired worse fates...

May your souls recover swiftly, from any effects of your service.... It really pained me to see my relative, 3 weeks after returning from afghan... Hit the deck and take up firing position... Becoz of a car backfire. His mate dropped too.... I have seen " helmet cam" footage....

Seeing that footage, makes me admire you guys so much more....

We sit here on this forum with freedom, a freedom protected by fine, upstanding human beings, just like yourselves...
Rememberance sunday is coming up here soon... I will be there, head bowed, thanking the hereos of our armed forces, alive and those less fortunate...

:passitleft:... Sending you a virtual one, wish it could be a real one

:circle-of-love:

Sweet sue- Thank you sue! Yes since reading this journal I saw your comments and the dark devil in your signature so I have it pulled up and going to read it next since it was one of my strains. But thank you very much on my strain selection, I read and read and it just seemed like those 4 would be great 4 first strains to grow for myself. I'll be following along your journals and reading thru many of the sue :thanks:

GrizzWald - thanks very much for all your kind words. I do plan on making a journal for my first grow and ones to follow after that! I'll be sending you a invite for sure.
Budworshipper- thank you and your family for their service and sacrifice ! Things aren't always easy in life but you always have to keep thriving to move forward and up.

Atrain- what can I say but I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND. I am a sgt as well, and know all to well the great feeling of leading guys that look up to you for answers and advice. Tho I do believe with the birth of my 1st child upon me that she will make up for all that just like yourself. Which is the main reason I'm getting out, I don't want to miss my child's life being over there fighting anymore. I've served my time and time to hand it over to the next young buck in line. I just hope to have a good job lined up once I do get out. I'm not against moving any where in the states at all, so possibilities are up in the air as of now for sure. I totally agree good things come to people who get up and bust their ass to achieve things! And that's what I intend to do! I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY AND THEIR SUPPORT! LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT & KIND WORDS :circle-of-love:

Here's a hefty rep slap...... your going all the way up with this one because...... well I can do that.... it's not for a plant or grow or seed.... it's because your an American that helps make ot happen for the rest of america.... I salute you fellow Sgt in arms.... please p.m me any time we can catch up on the stuff the rest of them don't really know about lol

Back
Top Bottom