Hey guys!

MofongoMan2512

420 Member
What's up guys! Been smoking for a decade now and since day one I fell with the smell, taste, look, feel, basically everything about smoking weed. As the time past I've come the understand that there's weed and then there's good weed, so a friend of mine told me about this forum and how it helps people understand the ins and outs of genetics and growing buds. Looking forward starting up my first grow!

Welcome Mofongoman to 420 magazine .
Here is a thread to check out plus below on my post is a link for new members the helpful one check it out

Welcome @MofongoMan2512 you came to the right place to find out all the mistakes before you make them! Of course if you are like me, you will make them anyway. What's your plan? CHEers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

What's up guys! Been smoking for a decade now and since day one I fell with the smell, taste, look, feel, basically everything about smoking weed. As the time past I've come the understand that there's weed and then there's good weed, so a friend of mine told me about this forum and how it helps people understand the ins and outs of genetics and growing buds. Looking forward starting up my first grow!
Welcome, this place is great. Definitely helped me out. Good luck on your first grow!

Hey-o!

welcome to the community bud! You’ll find everything you could ever want to know and then some around here. I’m gonna link you a couple of journals you might find interesting. Could be good for you to follow along, im sure you’ll learn a ton!
This first one is @Pennywise. He’s the man, and he’s growing out some very special genetics! Things are just getting going now, so it’s a perfect time to jump in.

This next one is @MrSauga . He just started a perpetual garden journal, so it’s a perfect time to start following; just like Penny.
They are using Megacrop which is a super easy-to-use all in one nutrient you might be interested in for the future.

Then of course my journals are in my signature! Again; welcome!
:passitleft:

Welcome, I am new here too but if there's anything I can do to help just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom