Hi everybody! First small closet grow, 300W LED.

St0ner

Hello everyone, been doing a lot of reading and research online and now that I just made my first switch into flowering I thought the time was right to join the community and maybe give something back by posting some results etc.

I do have some questions to my grow that I can't seem to find a real answer to by just browsing forums and websites, so I thought this would be a good way to get some more accurate feedback on my grow.

So I was wondering whether it would be best for me to start a new thread or journal to post these questions and photos, or if I should just do it here?

Thanking anybody in advance for their time and effort!

Grtz

Hey ST0ner!!

Welcome to the 420 Magazine. This place is full of knowledge and the members here are inspiring to say the least! That goes for the good man above me here. Just clock on one of his links and you will be blown away by the talent that this man brings to this Magazine.

As for starting a journal, Light Addict said it, It will be the best choice you make for your grow. The people around here don't hesitate to throw you some incredible information. Click on the link below in my signature to Create a Journal. You'll be glad you did.

As for your questions, if you want speedy and accurate information, keep them to the FAQ. This will expose them directly to the community as questions and not a new journal. Both topics attract different people/resources.

I think you're going to fit in well here. I wish you all the best and nothing but thick and frosty buds
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom