Hi fellow 420 lovers

jctatz82

420 Member
Posted earlier about my first crop and have already received some very helpful and insightful advice.
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It’s platinum mint kush
Nice. I missed your first posts. What is the story of the plant and what advice have people given you? What medium are you growing in and under what light? I hope you don't mind all the questions. What age is the plant?

Nice. I missed your first posts. What is the story of the plant and what advice have people given you? What medium are you growing in and under what light? I hope you don't mind all the questions. What age is the plant?
They’re from about august 14th cotyledyn to now at about week 4 or 5 of flowering. Seems like I may have a small yeald. Is it too late to increase yeald

Almost 20 weeks now from seed to about week 4 or 5 flower. I saw seedlings about august 14th. Lights are all led, some daylight some full spectrum. 12 and 12 of course for these. Medium is soil, really just some homemade soil mixed with storebought. Been giving them a few items from advanced nutrients like voodoo juice b52 big bud bud candy and kushy kush, but learned it was in the wrong timing with two of them.

Almost 20 weeks now from seed to about week 4 or 5 flower. I saw seedlings about august 14th. Lights are all led, some daylight some full spectrum. 12 and 12 of course for these. Medium is soil, really just some homemade soil mixed with storebought. Been giving them a few items from advanced nutrients like voodoo juice b52 big bud bud candy and kushy kush, but learned it was in the wrong timing with two of them.
Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @jctatz82. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::party::circle-of-love::theband:

I'm not familiar with those nutrients I'm sorry. What advice have you been given up to now? I'd like to see a pic or two of the whole plant. From where I sit It looks a bit hungry and light deprived which is why I asked about the lights. How long have you had pistils for?

Welcome to 420 Magazine @jctatz82

Are you growing indoors or outdoors?
Most grower will need to see the whole plant; to give you advice.
If you start a grow journal we will be able to follow along and help if needed.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Posted earlier about my first crop and have already received some very helpful and insightful advice.
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Lovely lady, Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

image.jpg
image.jpg

It’s platinum mint kush
Have you changed anything from your last post? You have plenty of food if not a little heavy. Those 2 lights are no where near enough.40 wats over 9 square foot with no walls reflecting light back in is around 4 wats per square foot. You need a minimum of 14wats per square foot for healthy growth and any bud production. More is better but that is the bare minimum. Your Livingroom lights during the 12 hour dark are triggering reveg.

Off the shelf budget fix;
Cardboard box walls with glued typing paper or aluminum foil to keep the light in during day and out at night. Any light you can add other than incandescent. This is a pic of my experimental hardware store DIY fixture. Covered a 3x3 area with 9 bulbs. Did 3 grows with different wattage bulbs. Used 120wat equivalent (24wat) full yield but fluffy buds.Used100 wat equivalent (14 wat) bulbs with 75% normal yield. 60 wat equivalent (8 wat) worked to veg but almost no flower yield.

thumbnail (15).jpg

They’re from about august 14th cotyledyn to now at about week 4 or 5 of flowering. Seems like I may have a small yeald. Is it too late to increase yeald
I'd say get some open sesame Fox farm on them, some tiger bloom. It's not too late!! You still got a few weeks of flowering to buds

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
I am with @Sativa1970 Too much. It may be just the timing you fed the plant, this can cause shock and it will lock up and not take the nutes in and when you add more, it just multiplies. I am sure you have flushed and waited a day or two?

Glad to have you. You will get it where you want soon m8.

I

Back
Top Bottom