Hippie 66 First Indoor Attempt

420-magazine-mobile919845401.jpg

On the right we have 3 Bubblegum by 00 seeds. In the middle is Humboldt seeds purple trainwreck and on the left is Humboldt​ Blue dream. Approximately 1, 2 and 3 weeks from harvest.

420-magazine-mobile878931079.jpg

So, I stick my head in the tent this evening before leaving for work and BAM! Right in the middle of it all is a single make flower on one of my P.T's. I know it's not uncommon, but I am glad I found it before it opened. Thoughts anyone?

So, I pulled the bubblegum out of the tent and put them in the dark yesterday. Gonna chop them tomorrow night. The P.T and B.D are right behind. All are really close.

420-magazine-mobile1849295986.jpg

Chopped the 3 Bubblegum this week then put the pots back into try and ripen the undergrowth a bit. Lots of popcorn on all of them. The Trainwreck will go in the dark room tomorrow I'm hoping. I must say that the B.G colas are nice and dense, but more than that they are super frosty idk if it's the extended dark period (2-3 days) or the genetics, but It was like trimming a half frozen chunk of meat. Crusty, crunchy call it what you will. I have high hopes for it and will give them all a dark period and compare before and after from here on out.

420-magazine-mobile1849295986.jpg

Chopped the 3 Bubblegum this week then put the pots back into try and ripen the undergrowth a bit. Lots of popcorn on all of them. The Trainwreck will go in the dark room tomorrow I'm hoping. I must say that the B.G colas are nice and dense, but more than that they are super frosty idk if it's the extended dark period (2-3 days) or the genetics, but It was like trimming a half frozen chunk of meat. Crusty, crunchy call it what you will. I have high hopes for it and will give them all a dark period and compare before and after from here on out.

I look forward to seeing those buds before you jar them.

I put the BD and PT in the dark today, 62 days from switch. Will give them two days and start trimming the Trainwreck Monday I hope. Then the Blue Dream. I hate this part. Tedious.

So, the run is complete (almost). The P.T and B.D are finished drying and waiting for the final trim and weigh in. I'm thinking MAYBE 8 total from the six plants. Probably closer to 7. The B.G was 2.75 from the main colas however, as seen in a previous pic, I left the bottom alone as there was a lot of cotton candy under the main canopy. I think it was a good move as they seem to be firming up into nice bowl sized nugs. Started as under mature fluff and will hopefully pull another 10 g off of it.

Ultimately, I'm thinking a zip + average per plant. I'm pleased with that for my first grow. Going to add a bit of light next run and hopefully double that. Will update one more time after I finish the B.G at which point I will start a new journal. BTW, I am having a hellish time getting the 2nd run going. I've had nothing but success with the seeds u ordered in January thus far, but of 5 Pineapple Chunk, one has germed, and 1 of 3 Fruit Punch. So as of now, I have 3 blueberry from Seedsman, one Pineapple Chunk from Barney's (I hope), one fruit punch auto and 3 super auto O.G kush. All in different stages of seedling. About a week apart. The goal was to run the autos til I switch to flower in mid September, then leave six photos in the tent and switch to 12/12. May only have 4 photos when all is said and done.

Oh yeah, and one Blue Dream that I'm trying to reveg. Any input on revegging would be greatly appreciated.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom