Hippie 66 First Indoor Attempt

Hahaha, I didn't realize her head was even in the picture. My dogs love being around the plants, I think it's the smell of soil to be honest.
My tent is a 3x3x5.5 with 12 plants. I like to run my autos while I veg my photo plants as a time killer. So I'll use 1 or 2gal depending on the size of autos (so right now only 2 2gal pots) and then I keep my photo plants in 1gal pots for as long as I can. I think I could fit 9 2gal pots max but that would stress me out.
What size pots are you using again? Do you rotate your plants ever?
The pots are 3 gallon. Probably a bit small, but too late now. I try and rotate daily, every other day at least

The pots are 3 gallon. Probably a bit small, but too late now. I try and rotate daily, every other day at least

Ok cool, that's great to do with them. I try to do the same at least every other day and for me 3gal has been what I use for my photo plants as well.
I look forward to seeing how big your girls get over the next few weeks.

Ok cool, that's great to do with them. I try to do the same at least every other day and for me 3gal has been what I use for my photo plants as well.
I look forward to seeing how big your girls get over the next few weeks.
Please explain to me how you trained your BB in that fashion?

Please explain to me how you trained your BB in that fashion?

Which one? The fluxing?
420-magazine-mobile1120471289.jpg

I let them grow until they had hit 7 to 8 nodes then I cut down to the 3rd node and removed any growth under the 3rd node.
So it went from this..
420-magazine-mobile177142297.jpg

To this..
420-magazine-mobile34001582.jpg

And as the new shoots grew out I could hold down those 2 branch's
420-magazine-mobile1307811537.jpg

It's been fun to give this a shot with such a young plant.

Which one? The fluxing?
420-magazine-mobile1120471289.jpg

I let them grow until they had hit 7 to 8 nodes then I cut down to the 3rd node and removed any growth under the 3rd node.
So it went from this..
420-magazine-mobile177142297.jpg

To this..
420-magazine-mobile34001582.jpg

And as the new shoots grew out I could hold down those 2 branch's
420-magazine-mobile1307811537.jpg

It's been fun to give this a shot with such a young plant.
That's painful to even consider doing to one of me girls. I'm sure the results are favorable in the long term but...

That's painful to even consider doing to one of me girls. I'm sure the results are favorable in the long term but...

Haha, I feel that pain every time I strip her of leaves. Def worth the time spent veggin longer though. They will grow a lot like the Ganesh I showed you a picture of but I'll have better control over the branch's.
Have you defoliated any of your leaves yet?

Haha, I feel that pain every time I strip her of leaves. Def worth the time spent veggin longer though. They will grow a lot like the Ganesh I showed you a picture of but I'll have better control over the branch's.
Have you defoliated any of your leaves yet?
Several times. I lollipopped most of them, have 3 left to do, but I have taken the upper foliage several times

420-magazine-mobile2001676851.jpg

So here's the girls at 24 days into 12/12. Really starting to get happy. Feeding once a week with botanicare pbp bloom and calmag at nearly full strength. Three weeks tiI start to flush, five to harvest if all goes as planned.

420-magazine-mobile696139217.jpg

32 days after flip, and all is for the most part well. Have a bit of nute burn on the 3 bubblegum going on, however the other 6 got the same dosage with no adverse affects. Odd how that works. It's been over a week now and they have received nothing but ph'd water since then. Buds are still adding weight, don't see it as a huge issue, just some crusted up fans

1661204898220.png

I did some trim work on my ladies this weekend. Anyone care to weigh in? At this point, the BG have 3 weeks left, PT has 4 and BD has 5. I want to give a light feeding this week to the BG, then start a 2 week flush. Will that give me enough time to completely flush? Or should I just stick with pH'd water. Been two weeks since last feed and while the others tolerated it well, the BG got a bit burned last feed.[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom