Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Will be some good smoke.
Yes, I didn't realize till just recently that the glue in the name is because it is supposed to glue you to the couch, lol.

And it will gum up scissors and trimmers to.

I've seen a few posts regarding the Chikamasa B-500sf Stainless Steel Scissors w/ Fluorine Coating (Resin-resistant) available through Amazon. The folks that have them swear by them.

I've seen a few posts regarding the Chikamasa B-500sf Stainless Steel Scissors w/ Fluorine Coating (Resin-resistant) available through Amazon. The folks that have them swear by them.
Wow, they are $32.80 on Amazon.ca plus $10 for delivery. That must be some special coating, lol.

I got these ones for $11.95 that look very similar but with a Teflon coating. Happy Hydro - Trimming Scissors - Straight Tip - 60mm Teflon Blades - Ergonomic Comfort Grip Handles: Amazon.ca: Patio, Lawn & Garden

I cover the blade with a thin coat of olive oil and my hands which keeps the resin sort of at bay and clean them occasionally with 95% alcohol and it works pretty well.

Alcohol is your best friend. Lol
“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.” Homer Simpson

Because of my editing program problems, I am not going to make a vid outlining minimalist system using my P 98, 1:20 grow which in hindsight is probably best because the P-98 was such a dismal disappointment so here is the raw footage if anyone would like to have a gander. The P-98 is on the right throughout the vid. I am going to make a video of my next generation which will probably be a Bruce Banner and I'll outline my minimalist system with that. I am also going to get some better backgrounds for my next video.

By the way partly because I didn't like the way it disturbed the leaves in the video and because I wanted to see if it was necessary, on this grow I didn't use any fans which I figured was about one-third of my electricity costs and I haven't used them on my Gorilla Glue either and I don't notice any difference. So my conclusion is fans are unnecessary and a real pain to keep going because they tend to wear out and I really like having a silent grow. My MegaLight doesn't have any fans so now my grow room is totally quiet all the time which having them in the next room is pretty sweet.

Thanks, Penny. Being my first one I was learning as I went so hopefully the next will be better and hopefully, my plant will be healthier.

She hit a patch where she wasn’t growing then she started stretching. Was cool to watch her recover.

Yes, she did recover for about the first month of flower and was looking pretty promising. I took this picture because it had the biggest leaf I ever had and it was looking pretty healthy.

4.jpg

But I made the mistake of thinking I was giving it too high a dosage of nutes so I took it from 6 g per gallon MC and 1/2 g per gallon BE down to just 5 g per gallon MC and it didn't like that at all and when I went back up to 6 g per gallon MC it never recovered really. So it was sort of my fault but how it ended up with such tiny buds I don't think no matter what I did it would have been a viable plant.

Here's what it looks like after I cut off all the fan leaves.
11.jpg

And this is the best bud from the whole plant. Besides being almost nonexistent's other than the sugar leaves it seemed to have absolutely no resin because it just smelled like lawn clippings and wasn't sticky at all. So I did screw it up a little bit but it should have recovered and no matter how I treated it I think it would've been a total flop.
1.jpg

The trunk was looking pretty sickly too.

IMG_0051.JPG

Morning Homer . Hope you and yours are doing fine. I have been following along with your grows. I do like the minimalist ideas. To bad for the P98 sure turned out sad looking . such a let down when you are looking for great things. Real liked the slo/mo, something that may occupy some of my time when retirement comes around. You do have to show me the trick to that snap of a finger harvest, man it takes me hours and a literal pain in the back. lol :peace: :ganjamon:

Great Vid Homer, I could see why you were so dissapointed, that plant looked and grew like it was on steroids. My thinking was that if this plant would have been in a 10 gallon pot it would have grown into a monster, spent all its energy on maintaining what it grew and ignored the need to grow buds. Very interesting, I really like the vigor of that plant. Keep up the good work, you will get your graphic artist ticket before you know it. Lol

Back
Top Bottom