Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

I took Penny's advice and gave my Gorilla Glue a pretty substantial pruning. I spent about half an hour removing lower leaves especially dead ones and more importantly removing all sorts of branches that won't make it to the top.

57.jpg

I also removed quite a few top leaves so that my buds will receive more light as Penny suggested. It may not look like it in the photographs but I took quite a few and my buds are much more exposed now. As above the before pictures are on the left for the following two pics; I shouldn't have to say which is which but in real life there is more difference than appears in the photos. She is on day 27 since flip.

55.jpg

56.jpg
It looks great! That really is a marvelous specimen you have there!
:thumb:

It looks great! That really is a marvelous specimen you have there!
:thumb:
Thanks, Baron. If she is half the budder of your massive budders you just harvested I will be happy. :thumb:

It'll put more energy into the top buds
That theory has always made sense to me. She is budding nicely for four weeks tomorrow so in the next few weeks she should really take off.

:popcorn:

Bruce Banner is turning into a real Stretch Armstrong! It is definitely the tallest plant I have had at this stage so a few days ago I checked the Dr. Seeds site and its indoor height is between 1-2 meters. It may take a lot of training to keep her below my max basement growing headroom! :oops:

58.jpg

I’ve got a couple like that.
It would be fine outside but inside it might be a challenge. I guess I will be doing lots of super-cropping. All the strains till now I have grown have been mostly Indica.

Sativas can be tamed, top multiple times and super crop. Learn to pinch them works well
I was going to super crop a lot but haven't topped ever more than once. Was actually wondering if I should try one time. I will try topping a lot with Bruce then. Thanks. I might just tame the HULK!! :rolleyes:

I'll post a pic of my Bandaid Haze tommorow. She's been cut back 3-4 times with every branch cut.
Cool, thanks. Look forward to it.

Not a significant day in the garden today but I did take a pic of my Gorilla Glue buds which are getting bigger and frostier by the day. Also, my tincture tests are still evaporating and at this pace, I think in 3 to 4 days I should have my first results.

59a.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom