Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Awesome photo Homer!
Thanks, Penny. Again, that was taken with my iPhone 7. The sharpness of the lense on that thing blows my mind because it is so small in diameter; they must be ground to incredible tolerances.

I need a small tripod for mine
I bought some gizmo that attaches my phone to a tripod but I haven't been using it because I find it easier to just hold the camera and surprisingly the pics come out sharp.

An awesome picture of an awesome plant! Hey Homer just a heads up I did notice when I was at Costco today they are selling 99% ISO I didn't catch the price I just saw someone going through the till with it 4 500ml bottles package together.
I appreciate the heads up, oldsmokey. I actually found a gallon at the local grow shop and that should last me about a year but I do have a membership so next time I will check Costco out. I only paid $45 at the grow shop for the gallon; curious if Costco is cheaper because that is a pretty good price.

And they’re cheap
Yes, the phone adapter thing that attached to the tripod was only about $12 on Amazon and it is pretty good quality.

I had a nice tripod with a iPhone holder. Wish i still had it.
A few years ago I thought I was going to move so I got rid of lots of stuff and I often find something else I could have used that I tossed, D'oh, lol.

Not a significant day in the garden today but I did take a pic of my Gorilla Glue buds which are getting bigger and frostier by the day. Also, my tincture tests are still evaporating and at this pace, I think in 3 to 4 days I should have my first results.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. :woohoo:
Homer...compliments On the plant and the pic...very nice.

Hey TheStonyroller, thanks for rolling by and for the comment. :)

An awesome picture of an awesome plant! Hey Homer just a heads up I did notice when I was at Costco today they are selling 99% ISO I didn't catch the price I just saw someone going through the till with it 4 500ml bottles package together.
Its 9.99 Fwiw. Walmart sells it too...

Its 9.99 Fwiw. Walmart sells it too...
That works out to $42.78 per gallon with tax and I only paid $35 with tax for a gallon at the grow store so I guess I did ok. Thanks Baron.

I find when branches get more mature it can be very difficult to super-crop them because they are so stiff it can be hard for me to collapse the stalk between my fingers so for bigger branches I have been using the Super-Dooper Super-Cropper 3000. I just put a few old pieces of soft tubing on a pair of needle-nose pliers. It works well so I am ready to try and tame the HULK with them once she gets bigger.

62.jpg

Hope it works, go slow and easy don’t want to snap one off
Thanks Penny. I have used it on my Gorilla Glue already on a few branched I couldn't crush with my fingers and it worked pretty good and yes I went easy with it. I am gentle with my babies, lol.

Back
Top Bottom