Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

That makes 2 of us.
I find it's mostly just a pain in the ass. Stores are crazy crowded or closed and all my programs are interrupted for two weeks, Bah humbug. :p

Lol I’m watching old A&E crime shows in Roku
That's funny because yesterday I was watching old episodes of, Colombo, and in one episode Mr. Spock was the criminal and in another episode Capt. Kirk was the criminal and Mr. Chekov was a police officer.

I just happen to Google him and this is how the actor who played Mr. Chekov died; what a way to go.

"Anton Yelchin, who was best known for playing Chekov in the new Star Trek films, has been killed by his own car at his home in Los Angeles, police say. It struck him after rolling backwards down the steep drive at his Studio City home, pinning him against a brick postbox pillar and a security fence. Jun 20, 2016"

When I was unloading my groceries my neighbour lady came over to show me her new bike. She's a couple of years older than me but her and her millwright husband are pretty active. I was blown away at how cool this bike was. It is peddled with electric assist and the thing can go 60 to 80 km on one charge and up to 32 miles an hour. Looks like a real fun toy. Even has disc brakes front and back. For 2,000 bucks though I don't see myself on one soon. :oops:

I’d love to have one but you could buy a used motorcycle for that
I've paid less than that for cars, LOL.

She told me it was $2000 but it is 40% off right now so it's really $3000; I wondered why they would buy bikes in the middle of winter but that explains it I guess.

Theyre popular around bigger cities.
I didn't think of that but yes, they would be great in a big city with terrible traffic and no parking.

I picked up one of my cuttings to check the pod for moisture and the cutting just fell right out.:eek: This thing is at least three weeks old with no sign of roots. It's one of the ones that I let dry out too much in the very beginning and it never really recovered so I just stuck it in some water for now but I'm not too worried about this one.

IMG_6993.JPG

Here are the remaining two.

IMG_6995.JPG

The one on the left has to be getting close to a month old and doesn't look like she has much time left with no sign of roots.

IMG_6997.JPG

I will keep the last two till they die or sprout roots but I'm not too concerned about them at this time because I'm looking forward to starting my Super Lemon Haze and another 1:20 plant as soon as I harvest my Amnesia. I'm more keeping the cuttings around just to see if they will eventually root.

They should if they live that long. I’ll post pics of mine here in a few.
I would think they should too but this Chemdawg is one stubborn strain.

I'll have a look when you post.

My Chem 91 was difficult to root.
If I didn't have that one cutting survive I would say it's impossible to root. Problem is I can't repeat it.

The Chem is front right, there’s 2 in the cup. One older one is yellowing and the green one is about a week old.

Generally speaking, they are looking pretty good. Hopefully, they will root for you.

I just don't for the life of me don't understand how you can do it without a dome though. This is almost like The Twilight Zone.

Back
Top Bottom