How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

Hey ogn, raise your ph to 6.0-6.2
I look grow boss on youtube right now. The platn have ca-mg defincy, but i turn the to fower, and u know AN calmg is 4-0-0, so now i will need big bud, and hamerhead to turn it in bloom feed with more P-K thaN, or to buy other cal-mg supp. But this shiti county u cant find nothing u need, i will try to use ionic cal-mg by growth tehnology, they make clonex as well.

I finish iy Scrog they are 4 th da in flower, also trim them.
420-magazine-mobile997231309.jpg
420-magazine-mobile156428848.jpg

Tem is about 24-29 at day, and 19-16 at night. RH is around 50%.

And bottom view
420-magazine-mobile1096841201.jpg

My clone station its in ordaniry box
420-magazine-mobile1682454611.jpg

And clones, and that empty cubes have seeds inside. Dont have tem meter for them. But under box is heat mat, at 24℃.

420-magazine-mobile1993309079.jpg
420-magazine-mobile467888403.jpg

Ph 5.6 is water i soak cubes, and add little pirana super vit, and sensizyme. And light is 250w cfl work half strengt. And i forgot to mention i feed blooming girls with sensi coco bloom at half strenght. With supplements

Hey JB
I haven't checked out this journal for ages but just noticed your post r.e. Root Aphids? I've never heard of them before. Can a Pyrethrum Oil drench help? Are they indoor or outdoor plants?
Annabanana,
i don't know what happened to cultivator, and without his expert knowledge present, it's been pretty dead around here lately. Come back Cult., we promise to be good !! He got me started and I've learned a lot. Thanks Cult !!

I mean I know for fungus gnats 1 part h202 to 4 parts water flushed through medium will work... butnidk about root aphids :/

Hey guys. Just read this and In addition to subbing in I'd just like firstly to say thanks Cultivator didn't know coco had to be fed daily and with nutes right from the start. After reading this i gave my 4 day old seedlings, 1ml of cal mag and 1ml of Dutchmaster gold grow a + b into 2L water (water ppm is 100) total ppm came to 365 and ph was adjusted to 5.8
I assume that will be ok to feed them on for a few days etc?

Hey Cult I really like your feed program you have produced, I'm really intrigued in the way you have put all these products together and like it alot! The only question i have which may sound stupid is, have you substituted your A&B feed or do you still used them? thank you for this amazing guide.
Kind regards Safety.

Back
Top Bottom