Hutch's Canadian Grow Comparison Featuring Black Sugar

Here's our Black Sugar update for this windy Saturday:

Day 08-2.JPG

Seedsman Black Sugar #1 - Day 9 - 2.75" tall
Continuing to giver her 30ml water with 2g/gn Mega Crop every other day. Third node is there, just beginning to emerge.

Day 04-2.JPG

Seedsman Black Sugar #2 - Day 5 - 1.75" tall
The second Black Sugar is getting ready to stretch out her little node one leaves. She is on the same feeding schedule minus the Mega Crop.

Looking great Hutch. I’ll start a mild feeding coming up in the next few days. Looking great.
Thanks! It will be fun to watch, especially after about day 14 when they'll really take off!

Now that I've started this comparison between the 'Mega Crop from day one seedling' and the 'water only seedling' I'm really interested in seeing what these two will look like on day 21, especially their roots.

If the MC is causing vegetative growth at the expense of the root system then I don't see how that can be a good thing. That is unless the veg growth provides more energy and thus better roots. That seems unlikely but we should know, or at least have a sample of one, in about two weeks.

Hi folks, here's the photo update for January 13th
Day 11.JPG

Seedsman Black Sugar #1 - Day 11 - 2.75" tall
She has been growing mostly underground for the last three days. No vertical growth but leaves are looking larger and node three is coming along slowly.

Day 07.JPG

Seedsman Black Sugar #2 - Day 7 - 1.75" tall

BS#2 is officially wonky. The cotyledon, node one and node two are all jammed together and very mutated. I may cull her in a week or so if she doesn't improve as tent space is very limited. I think I'll advance her schedule by 3 days giving her 50ml water and a little MC (cancelling our little experiment) to see if that will help.

Hey people! We've been kinda' out of commission but we're back now with an update of the Seedsman Black Sugar grow.
Day 16-1.JPG
Day 16-2.JPG

Seedsman Black Sugar #1 - Day 16 - 3.25" tall

And here's the wonky seedling, looking slightly better
Day 12-1.JPG
Day 12-2.JPG

Seedsman Black Sugar #2 - Day 12 - 1.75" tall

These photos are from yesterday, today I will probably transplant #1 and will wait a few days for #2.

Wow, it really got bogged down by its wonkiness compared to her cup mate. You are like me . One seedling is a week behind the other one. Except in your case, I think its 2 weeks behind.

Back
Top Bottom