Hydro Coco Quasi Hempy Grow

Re: Bandit420's Hydro Coco Quasi Hempy Grow

Myself I think GH is about the oldest and most trusted fert's there is. Most the commercial operations I've seen in my life even tomatoes etc use Flora fert's. I have a friend that uses Nova fert's and has great results. I've been using Technaflora but I use GH in any hydro I do. I hear it doesn't have the fall out and PH drift problems like alot of others. I guess to each tho GL Keep em Green

IMG_18284.JPG

My local hydro shop doesn't have shelves this stocked :tokin:

Thanks V!!!

Man, so many good nutes and not enough gardens to try 'em all at once. :Rasta:
Right now my shelves are stocked with Bio Thrive and Floranova as well as a plethora of supplements and other goodies.

IMG_18284.JPG

I'll more than likely never stop using the BioThrive line becuase it has done very well for me but the Floranova is on the bubble of being replaced because of all the outstnding things i've read about H&G. I like Nova a lot but the nastiness is getting tiring.
Once I use up all this Nova it probably will be replaced by H&G or the Bio Bizz stuff I've also heard some great things about.

btw if anybody wants to know anything about what's on my shelf... no problem, ask away. Products in the background out of view include Earth Juice Natural ph up & down, EJ Humic, Plant Success Soluble, and Jungle Rain Clean Leaf :Rasta:

.. and im still on my sample from the store haha

The hydro store gave me a sample of the FloraDuo from GH. Have you had any experience with this set? I think it is fairly new.. I heard that it is a lot cleaner than the FloraNova set.

Big ups & huge thanks!!

Before I continue with this journal on the cultivation side of things I want to give huge thanks to all who attended the ATX Wildfire and the after party held at my house Saturday night!
Much respect goes to the fellas from SSV on thier way to New Mexico this morning! I also want to mention the boys from PALS headshop, my homeys from NORML, Shark Attack, and New Kingston.
I hope y'all enjoyed your stay here because I certainly enjoyed your company and thank you very much for the gifts everybody!!!

YouTube - New Kingston - Pon The Wall

IMG_18293.JPG

Black Tuna Diaries by Robert Platshorn, Helix Bong, and the official ATX Wildfire Custom Vape from SSV.

IMG_18305.JPG

Looks like I'll be tricking out another SSV :Rasta:

YouTube - Shark Attack - Smoke Marijuana

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend Bandit! Those SSV's are wild. I might have to start saving my pennies again. :peace:

Sounds like you had an awesome weekend Bandit! Those SSV's are wild. I might have to start saving my pennies again. :peace:

Love mine - wish I had 2! :thumb:

No doubt a very interseting weekend. Met some great people for sure....
pm coming your way soon BD :Rasta:

Love mine - wish I had 2! :thumb:
:thumb:

Gonna have to check out the Lair, Just switched to 6 part H&G but I'm gonna be using moab instead of the shooting powder. I've looked into that as well but have a custom feeding chart compiled by a group of local growers that I'm gonna try out first. If I don't like the results I will switch to the shooting powder and will add the top booster to the schedule also. This is what I have now
Soil A/B
Bud XL
Drip Clean
Multi Zen
Roots excelurator
I will be using MOAB the first and last two weeks of flower in place of the shooting powder.

see ya soon in the Lair!

I like that plan. I think my next plan will be very similar....except I'll go with the bloombastic instead of moab. I'm thinking a good plan will be base nutes thru week five. Introduce bloombastic in week 4 and go to just bloombastic week 6 & 7 and then flush until ripe starting in week 8

Looks like you got hooked up pretty good:thumb:

I've still never tried a good vape, hows the comparison to the age old bong???
A friend got one and says all his herb taste like popcorn, and don't even use it anymore, WTF?

1st I want to thank you for your pm to me 52. It means a lot to me to free the weed and to know that there are others here that are just as passionate is super cool. It really makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when i hear stories of people that go out and beat the pavement for cannabis freedom.
Believe it or not but there are people that could care less if this herb is free or not and they even claim to be medical marijuana patients!!!???
This weekened I collected almost 300 new member sign ups for NORML and was rejected by maybe 10 so it's good to know liberation does favor the herb :yummy:

For your buddy's vape I can tell you the quality of vaporizer makes a huge difference. For the popcorn flavor he probably turns up the heater a bit too high and combusts the herb. I barely taste my herb in my vape...and then I really taste it more on the exhale.
My favorite bud in the vape has been the Grapegod because it brings out a real sweet flavor...like a fruit cup and then the high is very intense....
warning: do not operate heavy machinery or motor vehicles after a grapegod vape :tokin:

I got delayed on the trim so I'm just now getting to it. The delay gave me a chance to try out the several days of dark before chop to see whats up. I also turned on the ac to chill 'em up a bit....I dont think any of it has any benefit but I have'nt done an up close examination, just quick checks to make sure the humidity was in the 30s....definately chopping today.

I'll also be potting up the seedlings into airpots and loading up the turbogarden this week.
I still cant decide if I want to make the coco mix with more dirty stuff over straight coco....
Time to pray to St.Sinsemilla for guidance.....that means twistin' a hash doobie and letting the inspiration flow :Rasta:

i love festivals i get a sense just reading
i'm off to see railroad earth this weekend
gotta be passionate about the herb and norml
protect our rights
have you heard about the raids in montana?

how do like that coco blend?
i'm going to mix coco with castings, compost, alfalfa meal, soybean meal, neem seed meal, and some other things this summer for some veggies and herbs outside
with aact
anyway i wanted to say thanks again for your help with the coco
heres a pic of blue dreams in coco
i've been using guanos and kelp
P3200068.JPG

four weeks left

My state has just had hearings on MMJ bill and looks like it's a "Green" light! Just a few years ago, we lost a very good friend to the side effects of Chemo and radiation, he just didn't want to eat...

He was afraid to use Cannabis cause of the laws, we all agree he could have beat it if he had just eaten. RIP "Tex"

Keep up the fight and we will hopefully weed out all these Antiquated laws. :goodjob:

My state has just had hearings on MMJ bill and looks like it's a "Green" light! Just a few years ago, we lost a very good friend to the side effects of Chemo and radiation, he just didn't want to eat...

He was afraid to use Cannabis cause of the laws, we all agree he could have beat it if he had just eaten. RIP "Tex"

Keep up the fight and we will hopefully weed out all these Antiquated laws. :goodjob:

You guys are so special. Y'all are making me all misty eyed and I wish I could roll a lefty to share with each of you.
Bless you all and bless this site for promoting and encouraging awareness. This is so amazing you have no idea what it means to me personally.
Here's a sample from the hearings of the legislation going thru my state house right now. Looks like possesion for a non med card holder will carry a punishment like a traffic ticket, no jail:slide:

YouTube - Committee hearing for House Bill 548

Wohlichen and others i promise I'll come back later to respond to each of you but I gotta head off to work right now

The politicians in CA passed such a law as a way to defeat Prop 19. Prop 19 lost but the law of a ticket for less than an ounce is on the books. A small step forward.

And the battle continues....

i love festivals i get a sense just reading
i'm off to see railroad earth this weekend
gotta be passionate about the herb and norml
protect our rights
have you heard about the raids in montana?

how do like that coco blend?
i'm going to mix coco with castings, compost, alfalfa meal, soybean meal, neem seed meal, and some other things this summer for some veggies and herbs outside
with aact
anyway i wanted to say thanks again for your help with the coco
heres a pic of blue dreams in coco
i've been using guanos and kelp
P3200068.JPG

four weeks left

Right on Bro!! The lady is lookin' saweeeet!! :yummy:
I'm really diggin' the coco blends....I like your blend too..sounds very effective and I think that will be what I want to do too.

The politicians in CA passed such a law as a way to defeat Prop 19. Prop 19 lost but the law of a ticket for less than an ounce is on the books. A small step forward.

And the battle continues....
baby steps... but at least they are forward moving steps :thumb:
I love how not one supporter of prohibition stood up to counter the decrim supporters in that video:slide:

Here is the thing about decriminalization. While good from the viewpoint of keeping mere possession being a lever for legal harassment... It is also a lie and a danger.

The lie is that it is still criminal if you have to pay a fine. It is just a limited penalty crime. True decriminalization would be if there was no fine.

The danger of decriminalization is that legalization opponents trot out decrim as a way to make the idiots standing in the middle of the road think that the problem has been solved. To deflect attention away from the fact that any manor of procuring the <1 zip you possess is a crime. Politicians are such slimey (fill in the blank).

YouTube - Marcia Griffiths "Back In The Days" at Reggae Rising 2009

I gotta tell you guys this is by far the best journal I've ever had and it's because of all of you.
We're managing to touch base on many different aspects of what it is to be a grower and it's freakin' awesome! This is exactly how i wanted this thing to go down....not really a specific journal of a strain and technique but a year in the life of a medical marijuana grower & patient.
I want to thank everybody that chimes in with info and opinions on everything going on here. You guys are making this journal rock!!! :theband:

This OG Kush Cola is dedicated to all of you! Thanks!!

IMG_18362.JPG

IMG_18333.JPG

IMG_18352.JPG

More beauuuutiful buds Bandit!!:yummy::yummy:

Is that your final level of trim or do you take off a little more after some drying?

Here is the thing about decriminalization. While good from the viewpoint of keeping mere possession being a lever for legal harassment... It is also a lie and a danger.

The lie is that it is still criminal if you have to pay a fine. It is just a limited penalty crime. True decriminalization would be if there was no fine.

The danger of decriminalization is that legalization opponents trot out decrim as a way to make the idiots standing in the middle of the road think that the problem has been solved. To deflect attention away from the fact that any manor of procuring the <1 zip you possess is a crime. Politicians are such slimey (fill in the blank).

It's true man, our leaders have to feather off the lies they built up during the past 70 or so years.

We just need to keep the pressure on the bastards as elections come, out of the forum and to our friends and families.
YouTube - Bob Marley - Small Axe [Burnin' - Remastered]

More beauuuutiful buds Bandit!!:yummy::yummy:

Is that your final level of trim or do you take off a little more after some drying?
Gotta take off a little more. I do a trim that takes every thing that has no trichs and then i do a close trim that takes all the frosty leaf down to the bud. And then of course that frosty trim goes into the hash bucket :yummy:

YouTube - Marcia Griffiths "Back In The Days" at Reggae Rising 2009

I gotta tell you guys this is by far the best journal I've ever had and it's because of all of you.
We're managing to touch base on many different aspects of what it is to be a grower and it's freakin' awesome! This is exactly how i wanted this thing to go down....not really a specific journal of a strain and technique but a year in the life of a medical marijuana grower & patient.
I want to thank everybody that chimes in with info and opinions on everything going on here. You guys are making this journal rock!!! :theband:

This OG Kush Cola is dedicated to all of you! Thanks!!

IMG_18362.JPG

IMG_18333.JPG

IMG_18352.JPG

Unbelievably gorgeous buds you've got there, my friend! :welldone:

You may have another NOTM winner there!
:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom