I don't know what's wrong

Yavas

420 Member
Hello guys. I have a problem with my plant but I don't know what is it. Take a look
IMG_20211014_234407.jpg
IMG_20211014_234439.jpg
IMG_20211014_234453.jpg

The damage started on the oldest leaves and as you can see going up. Here some specs

Autflower 3 weeks old
Soil biobizz light mix
I water with tap water( leave it 2-3 open in air)
pH runoff after watering 6.5
Under of 125w CFL dual spectrum

Don’t worry about your runoff numbers…. what matters is the ph or ppms of the liquids you pour on the plant….. runoff carries chemicals salts from nutes plus any fine sediments that come out in the wash so runoff ph or ppms are an inflated number anyway

welcome aboard Yavas
I measured my water before it's about 7-8 pH

You shouldn’t be getting run-off in soil. That’s your problem in my opinion the soil is to wet and the girls have wet feet. Also that light is nowhere near strong enough when they flower

For now here is simple trick…. pop the bottom drip tray off of that container…. tilt the container to steep 45 degree angle and prop the container up so it won’t tip over or roll away. Leave it propped up for 24 hours and the container should pee some water out. This will reset water table to new lower level……
So the problem it's about watering?

you're gonna need to start feeding and it could use some better light.
check the line in my sig for info on how to water a potted plant.

runoff ph means less than nothing and won't tell you a thing.

you're gonna need to start feeding and it could use some better light.
check the line in my sig for info on how to water a potted plant.

runoff ph means less than nothing and won't tell you a thing.
This is my lamp in cause you misunderstood
IMG_20211015_192027.jpg
IMG_20211015_192604.jpg

Isn't enough for a single plant?

Also I bought pH down and I will start feeding with next watering. What's the schedule for nutes?

Air doesn’t travel in wet soil…. not waiting long enough for the soil to dry out to the bottom of the container between water sessions, which causes lack of oxygen to the roots.

some do feed, feed, feed, water….. others may run feed, water, feed, water… but starting out the f/w/f/w sounds like the way to go

but depends on nutes, plant age, stage of growth etc…. but read your labels, for example there is sense trying to run fox farms feed schedule if you are using general hydro nutes

you mentioned bio bizz so I’m guessing Europe or UK

Air doesn’t travel in wet soil…. not waiting long enough for the soil to dry out to the bottom of the container between water sessions, which causes lack of oxygen to the roots.

some do feed, feed, feed, water….. others may run feed, water, feed, water… but starting out the f/w/f/w sounds like the way to go

but depends on nutes, plant age, stage of growth etc…. but read your labels, for example there is sense trying to run fox farms feed schedule if you are using general hydro nutes

you mentioned bio bizz so I’m guessing Europe or UK
Yes I'm in Europe. I always stick my finger as far I can to check the moisture, it's not tha wet around the bottom. I will try it out nutes and see.

What I am seeing Is you are watering way to much in 1 event. Try do less amounts more often. Like every 3 days. As I said before my friend you need more wattage to get this girl to flower with dense nuggs

Back
Top Bottom