I don't know what's wrong

Ok so Google search tells me 3 liters is like .8 gal dang that's a small pot. I would advise a bigger pot next time if you have the space. Sorry usa here so hope google is correct on the conversion anyways I would not go below a 3 gallon/12 liter pot size if at all possible. Even a 3 gallon sucks in flower had a sour diesel in a 3 gallon had to water daily she drank so much.
Edit she was in a 2 gallon pot

20210608_171933.jpg

Ok so Google search tells me 3 liters is like .8 gal dang that's a small pot. I would advise a bigger pot next time if you have the space. Sorry usa here so hope google is correct on the conversion anyways I would not go below a 3 gallon/12 liter pot size if at all possible. Even a 3 gallon sucks in flower had a sour diesel in a 3 gallon had to water daily she drank so much.
Edit she was in a 2 gallon pot

20210608_171933.jpg
Yeah I know.. but my space is limited... That's why I put it in around 1gal..

I started in a 2x2x4 foot tent so I know space limits lol have you tried running photo under 12/12 from seed I hear it keeps them small I'm thinking of giving it try for a perpetual harvest style grow I'm going to shoot for 2 week or so between harvest.
Nope. It's my first plant (who survived so long). I keep her 18/6 light schedule from seed but I'll give a try the 12/12 On my next grow.

20210608_171933-jpg.2434791

if you're managing to do this with a single 125w cfl .. then you definitely don't need help lol

nice job. i'd like to see what you could pull with an equivalent true draw led. even better , one with double or more
draw .. :)

edit : you need to get sponsored.

20210608_171933-jpg.2434791

if you're managing to do this with a single 125w cfl .. then you definitely don't need help lol

nice job. i'd like to see what you could pull with an equivalent true draw led. even better , one with double or more
draw .. :)

edit : you need to get sponsored.

Not OP but thanks for the compliment the light I run is the electric sky 180v2.

Back
Top Bottom