Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

Thanks GT, I was looking everywhere for that chart earlier lol. I’ve seen it a few times but couldn’t find it. I’m trying to learn all I can but I’m just at the beginning stage and it gets a little confusing lol. ✌️

NP. It helped me.

Thanks GT, I was looking everywhere for that chart earlier lol. I’ve seen it a few times but couldn’t find it. I’m trying to learn all I can but I’m just at the beginning stage and it gets a little confusing lol. ✌️

Me too .saw it and then regretted not grabbing it then. Took a few days to come across again. Lpl thank you. This is a real insight and guide.

So I’ve hade consistent ph for the last 3 days With the increased nutrients. Could this b a sign I was under feeding. It’s kinda scary starting a new nutrients lineup and not knowing how much to feed. So at the moment I’m at 3/4 the recommendation so I think I’ll try 100% next feed and see what happens.

lol that’s just a guide line But always give the plant what she needs. It took me 5 weeks to figure that one out with the new nutrients
Still trying here lol. Slow but sure , as i was at school. Slow to learn and sure to Forget. !. LOL. always find the beginning of veg frustrating for me but once they get what they need and take off, its all systems go.

Look what new polishing machine says. Wtf
image.jpg
then look at this pile of aluminum dust. Omg I just may explode
image.jpg
wonder if I should wear gloves.
You are never getting through an airport metal detector again fella. Lol.
Do watchb how much of that shit you get in your system mate. Huge links with Alzheimer's and other nerve issues. Microwaves will also make you glow if your not careful with it. !!

I know I work with raw lead and aluminum and other heavy metals. Also Asbestos brake dust and coal dust when I do my mining jobs hard on the system I figure I will die for heavy-metal poisoning something in my life and no microwaves for me we don’t have cable microwaves none of that stuff and all karups the mind

Look what new polishing machine says. Wtfthen look at this pile of aluminum dust. Omg I just may explode wonder if I should wear gloves.
Gonna need another pic of that hand to prove it wasn't blown off a few seconds later! Oh, and if I were copy-editing that sign I would have put the REPLACE up top after "Clean and inspect..." and not buried it in the middle of a list of NEVERs :cool:.

Back
Top Bottom