Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

Welcome @Mr. Magoo @60's Old Timer @Kaiser Wilhelm all are welcomed. Ask any questions. Just enjoy the ride. Lsd says it’s a very easy to grow and does have really high amounts of thc. My adventures lead me to try all difrent seed distributors so this is my first of fast buds. We will see if the name sticks. So far we are in schedule for the plant in pre growth. This week I’ll b filling the Reservoir with full parts of my feed schedule. Starting off at day one again. But it’s also the true beginning of my 8 week schedule. :cool:

Welcome to the show @DV-travisI I believe This is going to b a killer grow. Hopefully she turns purple. But I’m looking forward to the Euphoric effectiveness most lol o_O

I’m not big on Perpetual grows I feel that it’s hard for a new individuals to just jump right in when I’m on page 300 or so if I could ever get that lucky. I like to do each journal individually and hopefully interested people will just follow

I know when I was a new member I would stay away from large journals due to the amount of information that I would have to back read Just to be informed I will have a new adventure starting very soon doing video journaling

Day 11
9B8380F3-142B-44AF-A7C3-EDD79AC36E05.jpeg
AE1A1588-84DB-4883-948B-07D6FFF4012D.jpeg

I know when I was a new member I would stay away from large journals due to the amount of information that I would have to back read
I felt exactly the same way when I got here. Now I'm on page 231and it's not even a real perpetual o_O. I guess come fall when I harvest the photos I could start over with new journal but I've got a few months to sort that out.

The baby looks happy!

I wouldn’t say budget. There are a lot of expenses in hydroponic. Budget would be a basic soil grow. But dwc is an amazing experience. And I’d suggest any one to try it.

Yo Trav... did you set up that carbon filter yet? I was surprised how fast that mofo sucked out all my a/c.
I had the disconnect the "out line" and just use it as a scrubber to recirculate the cold air inside. It seems to be taking care of all the smell. Just figured I'd warn ya about my experience today if you were planning on venting it out of your grow room.
:high-five:

Yo Trav... did you set up that carbon filter yet? I was surprised how fast that mofo sucked out all my a/c.
I had the disconnect the "out line" and just use it as a scrubber to recirculate the cold air inside. It seems to be taking care of all the smell. Just figured I'd warn ya about my experience today if you were planning on venting it out of your grow room.
20180809_180020.jpg20180809_180048.jpg
It is all in it's own room. I'll redo it when i move it to the barn

Edit: no vents through to the outside.

That’s bad ass Travis I’m not running any type of air Carbin filter. I enjoy the smell. I have a fresh air vent blowing straight from outside. And a fan re circulation the air. With a portable ac unit

Yea if you have AC keep that B sealed tight. No leaks no vents no nothing. Otherwise your just spinning your meter.

A recirc setup can get away with 25-40% less airflow than an exhaust scrubber. The smell makes more passes through the carbon so it doesn't have to catch all the odors on the first pass. Food for thought.

Thanks everyone for the tips.
The main reason for setting up the carbon scrubber was for the humidity. It would shoot up to 90% RH at night when I closed up the tent for the 12hr of dark. During the day it sits around 40 to 50%. Just don't want mold.

We will call it day one officially. Today we have done our first Rez with all added nutrition. She’s definitely in need. Look at the red stalk. That’s cal-mag and the lower tips are a little yellow. She has depleted her nutrients. Also I haven’t ph the weather at all. But we start today
BA6017FA-3878-4BC0-B6A8-AD678E5A6D37.jpeg
E7DFB9D0-0B95-44EC-9083-0880A75D7B1B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom