Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

Today is day 1 due to no nutrients in the rez. I always start day one after 3 sets of true leaves are Developed until then she’s been growing off her own nutrition I’d consider early growth seedlings. In hydroponic

I'm so in, and so envious of your setup.. Beautiful!
I just ordered this exact seed so I'll definitely be following along with you.

Happy growing!

Well hello @ddGreenThumb nice or you to join us. And @SmokeSara thanks for the the party. Not much going on yet. She’s up to 5 sets of leaves. With a little yellowing. I’m thinking it’s due to the high ph of new rock-wool cube. I’m A big fan of second and third use of the cube they only get better with time. But last grow was massive roots they totally Obliterated my cube. So to counteract the cubes I’ve ph my Rez in the low range. 5.6. Also there are no roots yet in my Rez. Omg. Grow baby.

Well hello @ddGreenThumb nice or you to join us. And @SmokeSara thanks for the the party. Not much going on yet. She’s up to 5 sets of leaves. With a little yellowing. I’m thinking it’s due to the high ph of new rock-wool cube. I’m A big fan of second and third use of the cube they only get better with time. But last grow was massive roots they totally Obliterated my cube. So to counteract the cubes I’ve ph my Rez in the low range. 5.6. Also there are no roots yet in my Rez. Omg. Grow baby.
Glad to be here. I just ran into issues with my Candy Cream using rockwool for the first time. I've since corrected pH and started some cheese in rockwool again. With the right pH now my girls are happy happy happy, I definitely underestimated the alkaline properties of rockwool!

I just switched to general hydroponic rapid rooter plugs. I’ll b trying them out today. And reviewing them. But I’ve lost a few seeds to the ph of the new cubes. But never in a recycled cube. Food for thought.

O yah how do you like them. I just got the bag of 50. There is moisture in the bag how do they not mold. How do you store yours.
I store them in a zip lock bag and I think they will mold as it smells a bit funky in there. Last ones I took out I soaked in H2O2 first! I'm thinking of letting them dry out since I'm going to soak them in clonex before I use them anyway.

How do I like them? Have you seen me clone?

No I haven’t seen any of your clones nor do I know how to. But with my new seeds I’ll b attempting to try.
Well it's not my strong suit. Though I have had better luck with the rooters than anything else if that helps! I've got some in a tray and some in my areo cloner bucket. So far I've gotten one to root in the bucket (first one in a rooter) and one to root in the tray (1 out of 9 or something). Still, that's a new record for me!

Back
Top Bottom