Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

The Brooklyn has grown very heavy in 4 hours I took last pic at lunch time she was standing up now she’s flopped time to tie her up
image.jpg

#scaffolding
I drew up plans for a snap together pvc scaffold that can be assembled around the plant. Total cost for materials was around $30. I gotta build one up for my Bubble Gum. She looks like she's gonna be top heavy.

Here's my sketch.. sorry if it's hard to interpret.
2018-08-23-17-58-48.jpg

I plan on using 1/2" pvc & fittings. Nothing will be glued so it can be popped on/off without disrupting the plant...

-P:ganjamon:

Attachments

• 20180823_175701.jpg
    20180823_175701.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 36
Looks like a plan. Literally! I wanted to build one of Rooster's scrog devices but it would make my plants too difficult to carry.
I already had almost everything in the bed of my work truck. LoL

I think I may use schedule 20 pipe though (irrigation pvc) it should be much lighter and much cheaper too. Schedule 40 pvc is nearly unbreakable but I think it's just over-the-top for this application. Better believe I'm snagging a few fittings from the truck though! LoL

Gotta be some perks to the job!
I'll whip something up tomorrow and snap pics along the way. If the Bubble Gum keeps stretching, I may need longer legs. LoL

MAN all I get from work is free tires. Wtf
That's HUGE in my world brotha! Last set of truck tires I bought cost me more than my truck is worth! Haha!

That’s a bad ass idea Preston
Every "big box" hardware store should have all the fittings right on the shelf. Pretty cheap stuff, but will last forever. I hope to build a few over the next few months with the goal of being able to scrog, or set up individual racks where needed. Like a weed growers lego set

I had 3/4" PVC sitting around when I made my dark box to flip the AK. Unfortunately Home Depot didn't carry the 3-way corners for 3/4" so I had to make my own from 1/2" ones. They turned into home made compression fittings (with the help of the blue-glue.
The corner fittings dont have any real application in residential plumbing so they aren't as common in 1/2". Same with the "cross T" fittings. I think irrigation guys use more 3/4" and 1". We gotta stay small inside walls....

Free all 4 of them.
That's as good as it gets there. Some tough ass work though if you're the one slinging them heavy bastards.

I used to manage the tire shop in a Sam's Club store when I was in college. That was a few long years of busted knuckles and a sore back. LoL
But had forearms like Popeye!

I do Otr tires. Like on backhoes dozers mine trucks those type tires and tia services for simi trucks that get flats in the driving through the desert on call 24/7

Back
Top Bottom