Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

live and learn right? Next time will be better!
Yah no biggie there’s still plenty of time for something to happen. Who knows It could grow out of control now. I have two more plants starting and I have 7 other seeds of the lsd. So I’ll hit her again this winter.

It’s all great shed it’s a learning experience. If no one ever f’s up how are we going to learn. But I’ve grown about 50 autos and have always hade really great plants but this girl idk. But what I do know is I’ll still smoke her :p but it’s definitely the heat the stressed her to flower. She’s stretching crazy but is 18 inches from the qb that’s as close as we wanna get. These seeds were hard to find in stock. I’m happy I have more chances to redeem by rdwc growing abilities.

Heat is what created my original SPOG® last fall. Temps in the 90s in the early grow freaked it out. That was an AK-47 auto from 420. No idea why the Brooklyn went spog® on me as the one next to it sprouted 2 days later and it grew fine (if a bit small). I think some of these breeders are selling the seeds and working out the kinks at the same time. At least DP sent them for free to check out what they look like ;).

Heat is what created my original SPOG® last fall. Temps in the 90s in the early grow freaked it out. That was an AK-47 auto from 420. No idea why the Brooklyn went spog® on me as the one next to it sprouted 2 days later and it grew fine (if a bit small). I think some of these breeders are selling the seeds and working out the kinks at the same time. At least DP sent them for free to check out what they look like ;).
I figured that was actually why they were doing the comparitive. To let us grow out the problems in actual home-grower environments so they can watch the madness unfold and see the bottom line. It's not a bad idea! How much could it really cost to send out a few hundred seeds? Not nearly as priceless as the data collected, journalled, and saved for future reference.
Just my 2 cents....
#smartmarketing
-P:ganjamon:

I figured that was actually why they were doing the comparitive. To let us grow out the problems in actual home-grower environments so they can watch the madness unfold and see the bottom line. It's not a bad idea! How much could it really cost to send out a few hundred seeds? Not nearly as priceless as the data collected, journalled, and saved for future reference.
Just my 2 cents....
#smartmarketing
-P:ganjamon:
And even with the spog® I'll end up with some smokeable bud! Got the jars to the mid 60s so burping for a week comes next.

And even with the spog® I'll end up with some smokeable bud! Got the jars to the mid 60s so burping for a week comes next.
I'm gonna try the Boveda packs with the next couple harvests. I really want to dial in the finish on my grows.
I'm the only one who really ever smokes the herb I grow, but I'm starting to realize, I can be a picky bitch sometimes. LoL

I still have never harvested buds that are comparable to dispensary herb... getting there, but still lacking.

I ordered the 62% packs... I hope to see improvement. Couple more weeks...:reading420magazine:
:passitleft:

Three weeks minimum before anyone gets into my jars. I don't want to hear complaints about harsh smoke!
I might actually harvest enough this time to keep my hand outta the cookie jar. I definitely want to pull all the tops to jar separately and cure for a hot-ass minute. I'll be sampling everything else before it really cures correctly... I do every time. LoL

I use those b62 I love them I’ve used the same packs for 3 years so far. If you keep them sealed they will never dry out well so far so good.
Perfect! Thanks
:thumb:

I'd be lost without y'all.

I’m out of smoke. I actually bought some from the dispensary and @Preston9mm I agree with being picky. That stuff sucks. It was like smoking that k2 crap. So the Brooklyn is my only hope for 3 months omg what am I going to do

A long cure can improve not only aroma and taste but potency or strength improves as well.
I've always intended to do a 2 month cure. I've just harvested so many 7g-30g plants, and been perpetually dankrupt that I kill the whole jar before it makes it there.

But.... instead of taking my cash to the weedman, I decided to buy new lights and boveda packs. LoL

I’m out of smoke. I actually bought some from the dispensary and @Preston9mm I agree with being picky. That stuff sucks. It was like smoking that k2 crap. So the Brooklyn is my only hope for 3 months omg what am I going to do
Wish you lived close by... I'd smoke with ya anytime!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom