Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

So I ran out of smoke and I hade to go to the dispensary I got some tangerine dream crossed with white rhino. It was ok. Not like me smoke. Lol but I found 10 seeds should I bitch or grow them.
8209C9BA-9049-4AFF-A248-EF9472622FF2.jpeg
BE1EBDF9-E025-4AF1-A94B-20B8BF992E7B.jpeg

She must be a sort of land race breed we are at 18 inches the baby buds are growing. The leaves are still effected by the heat wave. But inhav new growth starting. The roots are swimming. And everything looks ok down there. I actually put my portable ac in the room it helps. 68% humidity 80* :confused: I gave her a bamboo stick just to be safe she’s a tall girl O no matter what distance the light is from the plant she just stretches I call her ugly stretchy
FB91B0D3-9560-443C-866C-4B7A843C3775.jpeg

She must be a sort of land race breed we are at 18 inches the baby buds are growing. The leaves are still effected by the heat wave. But inhav new growth starting. The roots are swimming. And everything looks ok down there. I actually put my portable ac in the room it helps. 68% humidity 80* :confused: I gave her a bamboo stick just to be safe she’s a tall girl O no matter what distance the light is from the plant she just stretches I call her ugly stretchy
FB91B0D3-9560-443C-866C-4B7A843C3775.jpeg
Background is healthy scenery

No she’s all natural that’s a Brooklyn sunrise. I’ve got other seeds starting. That lsd is sad idk what happened. But the roots look good. So I’ll just push her aside and grow on with my day

No she’s all natural that’s a Brooklyn sunrise. I’ve got other seeds starting. That lsd is sad idk what happened. But the roots look good. So I’ll just push her aside and grow on with my day
What other seeds have you got starting? My first lot have sprouted I'm just waiting for my second strain to sprout now

Back
Top Bottom