Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

Ugly stretchy is going to stay. I’ll push her to the back. But I have others all with the same environment and nutrients schedule. I don’t know about that plant. I’ll just have to try another. But here are a few shots from my room.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The lsd is kinda smelling good. But really f up even the new growth but I don’t wanna kill it I’ll still smoke it. So the tangerine dream is the bigger new plant and the smaller is a critical purple. I’m liking my new rapid rooter plugs. By by Rockwool.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Her colors are really nice deep purple. Hopefully the next one will be ok. Well I should probably just plant it now I have a free bucket and pump hookup.

Well I just dropped another lsd seed. Wonder how this one will do. So that puts 4 hydro buckets. All spaced two weeks apart. That should make for a nice winter harvest. Then I have a double sponsor grow after these auto flowers. I’ll be doing gelatog from Seedsman and white widow fast fem also from Seedsman. And I’ll also put up two tangerine/white rhino bag seeds from that Las Vegas dispensary. And see what happens there. There straight run Shouldn’t have bin in there. Maybe I’ll get a female from the two. It should be interesting. Also I got sponsored by MaxBloom with there 600watt 6x cob light I’ll give her a go with the photo cell plants. Crazy but they emailed me and said if I give them good cooperation they will sponser me with a new light yearly. Wtf. What will I do with all my extra lights. But I have a idea. Icemann420 light giveaway. Who ever has the least amount of likes for there post will win my extra lights from MaxBloom. I don’t understand why the best growers win the lights. Lol they already got the best shit. So I’m going to do a more for the new guys. If all works out. :bong:

The tangerine looks good she is growing nicely. And the purple seams to have nutrient burn. But I’m only running ro water and calmag. I’ll change the bucket today after work. And I’m going to experiment with dyna grow. I just picked up there 5 bottle starter kit. It was only 30$ Here’s the scoop I have grown a lot of plants. But the beginning of this year has bin tuff wonder why. Well I believe. It’s from the armor si. It’s my first year running it. And it hasn’t killed any plants. But a few haven’t looked very happy. So I’m going to use just dyna grow. No armor si of z7 with weekly bucket changes. I’m not to worried about bad bacteria. I’ll just keep the Rez fresh. Any input I’ll all ears.
6C24CEA2-BF18-43CF-A96A-C48FD3707A0A.png
3C0BF2E0-6B54-4F29-B239-E1DB244588A7.jpeg
85EFDB98-B741-43D6-B52A-E07F560E2A9B.jpeg
7A6CD414-8DD5-4300-B74B-7379D8C1680B.jpeg
5C7E647D-4541-443A-95F1-4D69184A3AFF.jpeg
8B9DC74E-2C80-44F6-A28F-CA21DAD64B3D.jpeg
Can I get some feed back. Should I get the z7 or just go with out it. I shouldn’t have anymore high temperature now with the added ac. And it’s fall out.

Duce and a half with Rockwell hubs and air manual lockouts. With a Serious frame articulation to accommodate for the extremists and rugged terrain and that’s what makes it super fun and you can run over at just about anything

Back
Top Bottom