Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

Truthfully ugly stretchy smells amazing. And her buds are small but tight. She only has a few weeks to go but I gave her a fighting chance. All her new growth is the same looks bad. It has to be the genetics. But mr shed if you was my Neighbor we would smoke that whole ugly thing together then you would learn to love her. Don’t they say ugly ones need love also. :p

Truthfully ugly stretchy smells amazing. And her buds are small but tight. She only has a few weeks to go but I gave her a fighting chance. All her new growth is the same looks bad. It has to be the genetics. But mr shed if you was my Neighbor we would smoke that whole ugly thing together then you would learn to love her. Don’t they say ugly ones need love also. :p
They need love only if you let them live! They need extra love in that case :).

With the scrog you wouldn’t want them to just grow through the screen. You would let them grow through just long enough to bend them over and tuck them under the next empty spot in the screen. When the screen is full, let them get just a little height....flip to 12/12. Now that’s just my inexperienced take on it. Does that seem right?

Hey the party is just now about to start. I’ll pop this blueberry bliss now I’ll have 5 dwc bucket going. I see a hella harvest in the next 3 months. nice to have you kismet

With the scrog you wouldn’t want them to just grow through the screen. You would let them grow through just long enough to bend them over and tuck them under the next empty spot in the screen. When the screen is full, let them get just a little height....flip to 12/12. Now that’s just my inexperienced take on it. Does that seem right?
It all seams right by the flip part they are autos. No flip needed. I’m going to have 4 different plants under that @InTheShed bed frame/ serene. Haha

Critical purple looking great
image.jpg
tangerine dream also looks great
image.jpg
image.jpg
now lsd25 she is about to get her first dose of dynagrow today. She looks to be doing well so far. In like her sister.
image.jpg
And we have ugly stretchy boy she smells so good like massive Berry’s or a big bowl of fruits
image.jpg
image.jpg
and last off we have an empty bucket. Waiting for my blueberry bliss to crack.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Blueberry bliss has cracked her seed. Now to put her in the plug.
image.jpg

That’s what I’m hoping for. A nice smooth grow. So far the dynagrow has held the ph amazingly. I haven’t have to buffer it. At all after mixing nutrients she was 6.0 ph sounds great to me. It’s not 5.8 but y mess with it. Let it do it’s thing. My blueberry is growing also. She hasn’t left the plug yet but when I look in on her she’s growing.

Just checked on the plants ph all was great but the tangerine. She was at 5.0 I buffed it to 6.0 I’ll let her do her thing until morning I’ll check her again.

:cool:Well that’s a good question. Depending on the equipment you may have on hand you can build a dwc bucket. I find a 5 gallon bucket that holds 3 gallon of ro water with a 6 inch netpot. Zip tied to the lid. My first plant wasn’t zip tied just sitting in the hole. I came home from work one day and it had dropped through the hole and was all in the Rez. So that’s the first thing I changed. Then I put the airlines through the top of the buckets. At first I put them through the sides. And the roots loved to rap around them. And every time you would lift the lid they would rip. Problem solved. So now they grow in a big ball together and lift as a whole. Then just check the ph every day twice a day. And your good. Piece of cake. Crumb cake;)

Meow there’s more. A good air pump. I run whisper ap300. It’s a deep water air pump. With 5 inch air stones. Two per bucket. And always allow a airgap of 1 inch to 1 1/2 inches between the bottom of the netpot and the water The pumping action delivers the nutrients to the plant. And the do (dissolved oxygen ) is at its highest at the top of the water as the bubbles pop. So leave a gap.

Back
Top Bottom