Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

Thanks for joining ou @firsteverflip she’s one of my newest plants. Just starting out. She’s having foul words with the new rock-wool cube at the moment. FYI they are super high on ph. And I didn’t flush. Man o man. But now we have roots I’ll lower the Rez water and dry up the brick. And here we grow again.
Isn't this one supposed to be 8 weeks from seed to harvest?

Yes. But I never believe the Breeders. She better pack on some weight and some bugs here quickly then
Hahaha I agree it could still happen I've seen autos sky rocket when they go through their flower stretch after about 2 weeks saw 1 go from 15cm to over 70cm in a matter of a couple weeks believe it or or not and then it's flowers matured rapidly abt remember exactly how long it took but it was super fast

Hahaha I agree it could still happen I've seen autos sky rocket when they go through their flower stretch after about 2 weeks saw 1 go from 15cm to over 70cm in a matter of a couple weeks believe it or or not and then it's flowers matured rapidly abt remember exactly how long it took but it was super fast
Hey flip! I've got an idea. Move your journal to the Journals in Progress and put a link to it in your sig. People will visit for sure :thumb:.

A pic update. She’s growing taller still under stress. We got this my roots are starting to Protrude into the bucket now so we should see better growth and healthy looking Foliage very soon I also have others starting for the rotation. Environmental update 85°F with 48% humidity hot and sticky back here
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I removed part of my wall and placed a giant fan in the window blowing out and a fan in the wall blowing in. By time I left for work I was at 83* and 75% humidity.

Back
Top Bottom