Icemud Goes LED - Featuring Top LED Grow - Cherry Pie GSC/OGiesel/SFV OG/UVH OG

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top Grow LED: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Ice, would like to introduce myself. Read all ur grow journals and loved them. Tons of info and I really liked your soil grows. I am a newb and building my own grow room now in a 12x15 room. I am going to have a 4x10 veg room inside my grow space. I am looking forward to hearing your input. So you have been selected as one of my mentors and I will start growing in January after I get the room built. You have been a huge source of information and have educated me to where I think I can grow some quality medical cannabis. Thanks again in advance...

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top Grow LED: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Blue don't forget to add a sig for your grow journal when you start it up so we can all come for the ride :thumb:
and welcome to 420 officially since it seems like you been stalking ice for awhile :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Blue don't forget to add a sig for your grow journal when you start it up so we can all come for the ride :thumb:
and welcome to 420 officially since it seems like you been stalking ice for awhile :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Chronic and I will be sure to add to my grow journal so all my 420 peeps can guide me in the right direction. Can't wait to get started. Be careful Chronic I might even start stalking you in a non-creepy sociopathic way. Lol

:adore:

Thanks Chronic and I will be sure to add to my grow journal so all my 420 peeps can guide me in the right direction. Can't wait to get started. Be careful Chronic I might even start stalking you in a non-creepy sociopathic way. Lol

:adore:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chronic Weekend to ya Blue

hmm I don't think Ice is back from his trip yet But Chronic weekend to you too ice im thinking it and sending it through my mind I hope you received it

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Icemud, nice videos about the lights. I'm sort of looking at the same lights myself, although I'm also looking at the Reflector version that is 96 x 3W, in addition to the 144 x 3W and the Mars II 400W.

You seem to favor the 144 x 3W panel over the Mars II, even though the Mars II has 5W LEDs. Would you agree?

Also, the 144 x 3W page claims it covers a 6'6" wide grow area! ( although this seems like a bit of a stretch to me, what do you think? )

I hope you don't mind me asking you about the lights. Thanks for any feedback!

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Happy Tokerday Ice :thumb:

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

I really enjoy watching your grows I've learned alot from you thanks man.... great looking grow I've been looking into the top led lights

Hey everyone, just got back from my 9 day trip away from my girls. Hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving weekend!!! I will try to catch up with everyones posts over the last week once I settle in and unwind from my trip.

Well I have to say, I am really impressed with the TOP LED GROW light for veg. The plants are growing with very short internode growth, much much tighter than any of the HID bulbs I have used in the past and the rate of growth seems to be about the same, with less than 200w in the Veg setting on my 144x3w!

I did more LST on the girls as soon as I could and tied down all branches that were facing upwards to help promote more branching. I picked up the pots to see if they were dry and they probably can go another 3 days without getting watered again so I am going to hold off until then so that I can encourage the roots to explore the soil and create some dense rootballs.

I gave the girls a light foliar spray of regular tap water with carboload, florablend tea, 2-0-0 cal/mag 3:1, fulvic acid and cold pressed seaweed.

Other than that they are growing very healthy and they really seem to be liking the Top LED Grow light!

Here are some pics...

Before LST...
DSC078623.JPG
DSC078631.JPG
DSC078641.JPG

After LST
DSC078651.JPG
DSC078661.JPG
DSC078671.JPG
DSC078681.JPG

Happy Skunkday Ice
Good and safe trip to you :thumb:

Thank you Cronichemphog!!!! Happy Tubesday to you!!! The trip went well!!

Good luck on your trip. I've subbed and hope to hear good news when you get back.
Hey Kusharella!!! Thanks for the good luck wishes, the trip went well and now back to my girls!!!

Happy Skunkday Ice
Good and safe trip to you :thumb:

now that you are using LED lights and your grow areas are cooler how often do you find that you need to water?

Hey KingJohnC!! I have to say the use of LED's has increased the amount of days slightly between waterings. Its hard to say by how much for the veg tent but at least by a couple days. In my flower tent with mixed HID/LED it also seems to have increased the amount of days inbetween waterings but only by 1 or 2 days.

Looking good so far Icemund! I have been supercropping my ladies in between the nodes, it is keeping my girls very short and compact I also have a 600 Watt LG-LED running in my garden, link to my journal is in my sig would appreciate some feedback brother! I am a first time grower hopping to learn a few things. Stay up my friend! I think LED technology is here to stay. Subbed.

Welcome LED Grower!!! I appreciate the compliments! Check out my other journal too where I am flowering with the Mars 80x5w and a Ceramic Metal Halide 400w. Wow 600w of LED power!! that sounds like it is going to produce some nice results, I will try to swing through in the next few days when I get all caught up with everything from my trip. I definitely have to say, I am very much liking the results so far from LED.

Ice, would like to introduce myself. Read all ur grow journals and loved them. Tons of info and I really liked your soil grows. I am a newb and building my own grow room now in a 12x15 room. I am going to have a 4x10 veg room inside my grow space. I am looking forward to hearing your input. So you have been selected as one of my mentors and I will start growing in January after I get the room built. You have been a huge source of information and have educated me to where I think I can grow some quality medical cannabis. Thanks again in advance...

Wow BlueMntGrower! You made me blush I think :) lol I am so pleased that you have gotten a lot of knowledge out of my journals. I learned by reading other's journals so I try to keep them detailed as possible so that others can learn off of me too :) I am so happy that I have inspired you and that you have come to 420 Magazine, it is the best place to meet awesome growers and fine tune your skills. Definitely keep me posted on your progress and send me a link to your journal. I will definitely try to help as much as I can!!

Subbed. Can't wait to see how the LED lights work.

Welcome KB2243!!! So far I am very pleased with the TOP LED lights!! Glad to have ya here!

Welcome back Ice :thumb:

Welcome back Ice :thumb:

Thanks Cronichemphog!!! it was a great trip. Drove from California to Chicago with no major issues other than our transmission going out in Texas. I decided, easiest way to get the car from TX to Chicago, rent a Uhaul and tow it!!! So thats what we did!! Made it in time for family and Turkey!! I love taking road trips, the USA is such a beautiful country, so much land that is untouched still and stunning! I flew back to Cali yesterday and back to the warmth...it was cold in the midwest, or so my thin blooded Cali skin says!! lol

So here is an update of the veg tent featuring the 144x3w TOP LED Grow light. So far I am very impressed with this light (only using the veg setting so far) and the plants are growing fast, healthy, and showing very tight internode spacing. Very tight.

I have been doing LST continuously to help bush out the girls and I am deciding on the fate of the blue dream, since I have run it a bunch already and haven't been overly impressed, I think it may be a fake cut because I know blue dream and it has the scent, but also has other things in it I can tell. So I may decide to cull it and make room for the plants I like :).

Still no action with any of my seeds, I swear I haven't had any luck, may have to go to the paper towel method and see what happens.

I gave the girls a drink yesterday. I bubbled up an alfalfa meal and kelp meal tea, with molasses and fed the girls. They seemed to like it and look very happy and perky today.

Overall I am very happy with how things are looking in the veg tent.

Here are some pics...

Before taking these photo's I sprayed the girls with a mixture of compost tea from the feeding and added insecticidal soap and spinosad just for protection against any pests or intruders :) That is why the leafs look wet and curled downward.

DSC079352.JPG
DSC079361.JPG
DSC079371.JPG
DSC079381.JPG
DSC079391.JPG
DSC079401.JPG
DSC079411.JPG

Welcom back Icemud.... Glad ur journey was safe and you are back with ur 420 buddies.... :slide:

Back
Top Bottom