Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Yea i sprayed the shit out of the spot she was in and some of the leaves on the other plants that were touching her. Probably will get a few seeds hopefully not many. Darn it thanks mr brown glad to have ya back!

Hey mrs growchy.. the alien vs triangle is an auto from mephisto genetics. Its a cross of their triangle kush and their ripleys og. Smoked some this morning and its similar to the skywalker kush. Pretty decent smoke for an auto.:yummy::rollit:

I've grown out some Mephisto gear.... all my friends ask me for it... so AUTOs ain't that bad. One of my favorites is Dark Devil... love that one! Yummm

I think I bought some of that Alien Triangle ... actually you may have been the person posting in the Eye Candy thread of your Mephisto grow and got me over there to buy a ton of new seeds I don't need <lot-O-toke> :high-five::passitleft:

I did grow out the freebees they sent me and they was the fire ... Fantasmo Express aka AUTO Ghost Train Haze.. that's a good 1 just small plants as usual for AUTO in my barn.

I crossed it with PMB reg male.. only got a handful of seeds tho - got a shit ton of immature seeds, I should try and see if they are viable.

Mephisto has been pretty good so far. My freebie turned out to be great as well. Interesting about those seeds ya bred wonder how they will do.

Photo dump for yall.. gsc xtrm will be chopped next week i think. A few clear, lots of cloudy on the buds and some amber trichs on the sugar leaves. Her buds are fattening up nicely so another week should do her in.

Toast.... flower room looking spectacular. Chem .... oh yeah, yer gonna like that one! 1 of my all time favs for sure. Everything looks great.. (WW ??).

Looks like harvest time soon... :yummy:

Thanks so much fellas.. ww = white widow. I get wiffs of orange cream from lost coast, sweet fuelyness from chemdawg and a sweet candy licorice smell from gsc xtrm. All that mixed together smells like weed heaven lol. Hoping harvest is soon.... really trying very hard... to not sprout.. 20 seeds. Got more seeds today... :rofl::laugh::slide:

Thanks pw!! Cant wait to try the buds and the seeds out.. always playing the waiting game. Smoked the gsc tester nug a minute ago but nothing too special to report, got a nice buzz going. You should see my seed box troy lol. Crazy to think other people have a ton more then i do.

Man toasted how many seeds can you own. Heck I wouldn't know what to plant. But I would like to try them all. When May gets here I will start some of the seeds you sent me. My reveg. in flower is getting close to harvest 2 more weeks I think clear and cloudy trics. Then put my two MJSEEDS and a clone in my flower tent. Going to up pot this week to three gal. pots. Give them some time to stable out and take some clones then flip when the reveg. comes out. So what do you think about the plan?
happy growing

I noticed the gsc xtrm needs a good cure before it gets its potency. That bud was super frosty, give it like 2 weeks and i think youll be happy. Nice seed order toast! Looks like some high quality gear there. Building up vex's vault i see.

Yea i agree thanks rich.. im thinking really dense buds need a bit of cure. The gsc xtrm has the densest buds ive grown yet. Those two autos from mephisto were good to smoke on pretty much a few days after drying. Ive been spoiled lol.

Man toasted how many seeds can you own. Heck I wouldn't know what to plant. But I would like to try them all. When May gets here I will start some of the seeds you sent me. My reveg. in flower is getting close to harvest 2 more weeks I think clear and cloudy trics. Then put my two MJSEEDS and a clone in my flower tent. Going to up pot this week to three gal. pots. Give them some time to stable out and take some clones then flip when the reveg. comes out. So what do you think about the plan?
happy growing

Yea im trying to hold myself back but im gonna flip the lost coast clone so she can start flowering alongside her momma and so i can start some new babies. Gonna choose a few favorites and pick at random cause i seriously cant decide what to do next. That sounds like a well thought out plan mike.. i like 3 gal pots. They grow good sized plants.. thinking you can get about a foot of plant per gal of medium. Depending on if its more sativa or indica leaning of course. Those pots should work well in that sized tent.:goodluck::passitleft:

I need to find someone around here to gift some clones they are way easier than starting seeds. I have a clone and 2 seeds started on the same day to see if it is better to clone or start a new seed. But I am going to start seeds now I have some great seeds. Smoking some Sour D. wishing I was sharing a bowl with you. Happy Friday.
happy growing

Thanks joe! Haha yep those are balls and the one next to it opened up and splooged every where.. cant blame the guy. Loads of hot ladies all around him. :circle-of-love:
;););):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom