Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

I need to find someone around here to gift some clones they are way easier than starting seeds. I have a clone and 2 seeds started on the same day to see if it is better to clone or start a new seed. But I am going to start seeds now I have some great seeds. Smoking some Sour D. wishing I was sharing a bowl with you. Happy Friday.
happy growing

Seeds were faster for me but i didnt have the best cloner. Good luck with the seeds mike.. let me know which one you are gonna do first! Been waiting for ya to start one. Yea i wish too especially since that one hermied on me lol. Dang it!!:passitleft:

do you know how to multiquote to save you more time

Like this right?:high-five:
Gorgeous pics Toasty and you got new stickers! :cool:

Hehe thanks lady.. i got a little pin with ihg logo on it too! I love those little things. :circle-of-love:

@imtoasted - check this out, how cool is this. Allows you to "mention" someone in any journal and it will alert that person to this particular post. Cool shiz. Have a great day!

@Grow2HealMe I had seen you post about this.. it is pretty sweet!! I am having a lovely weekend.. :rollit:

Beautiful colours Toasty! I love all the variety and excellent line up! Wow! Inspired:passitleft:

Thanks newty.. many more strains to come lol.

Toasted the race is on I thought the seeds would be faster than the clone too. Doing the weird shit here trying everything I can got try it and learn.
happy growing

Cant wait to see what ya do with the seeds bud.. you are doing a great job im sure!! :high-five:

Ok here we have a little update. Day 36 of flower and lastnight i noticed the sides of the buds facing the qb were actually fatter then the sides facing the dwarf star. So i switched the lights around.

If you guys can tell... the right sides of the buds on the chemdawg that were facing towards the qb are fatter.

Check out the main cola.. perfectly dried to 62 rh after i checked it this morning, after being in the jar all night. Had to chop a few bits off the bottom so it would fit in the jar. The pic where it weighs 10.2 gs is the extra added to it. Got about 18 gs off the whole plant so over a third of the weight is just that top nug hehe.:eek::yahoo:

Chopped a couple small branches off the lost coast that were getting no light at the bottom. They may not be dense but damn are they covered in frost.:yummy:

do you know how to multiquote to save you more time

All you need to do is hit the +Quote for each message or highlight text in a post and select +Quote and then underneath the message block an Insert Quotes button will appear. Just click it.

Thanks everyone!! Getting excited for harvest.. some of the biggest colas may be as long as my arm lol. I keep going in there too much and taking big wiffs. Chemdawg is starting to a sour gassy smell to her rather then fruity.. its like she went rotten haha. Ive been adding some nectar for the gods nutrients to the bigger gals. Am gonna add a few drops of my old mammoth p and a maybe a tsp of blackstrap molasses in 3 gal of solution. Been watching some videos and reading my bible. :Namaste:

All you need to do is hit the +Quote for each message or highlight text in a post and select +Quote and then underneath the message block an Insert Quotes button will appear. Just click it.
haha i know bro was asking to see if he knew not me. all good broseph

Took the ww auto down today.. nice roots and she smelled so damn good after washing her. Like a sweet tutti fruity smell... mmm! :slide::yummy:

Drip drip drip...:drool:

I'm watching now...... what's next??

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom