Imtoasted's Journey Of Perpetual Bliss

Thanks norcal.. you just wait bonsai. The big plants will be done soon! :yahoo:

Is that a reference to my Dwarfs, and trying to make them feel small? :rofl:

I'll be watching........

:high-five:

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Thanks phobos.. Thanks dobe! Yesterday was day 37 and i added extra n a few days before that and shes shooting new stigmas like crazy. Maybe a bit of a mistake but her buds will get even bigger now i think. Will maybe make her go an extra week not really sure.. id say 60-65 days and she will be done. But we will see!! Have a good monday everyone!

My chem isnt overwhelmingly smelly but when you touch the buds they stink like no other and are sticky as glue. Thanks so much yall.. get ready cause the gsc xtrm is coming down tomorrow. Still in shock she finished up before 40 days. Will have pics up later!

Back
Top Bottom