In The Lab

Well I think it is What kind of stuff we put into our bodies, so I'm going to a organic garden & farming. I'm hoping to see if these folks are also using Rock Powders for minerizing their soil to achive Hi-Brix reading just because it says organic does not mean it is hi in nutrition or taste.

Hey Doc,

Are we still using recharge on week two of bloom? I didn't see it in the new instructions but it is on the originals.

Also I would like your thoughts on growing bell peppers in containers this summer. Would the kit work for this, or would it have to be reformulated?

Thanks!

Hey Doc,

Are we still using recharge on week two of bloom? I didn't see it in the new instructions but it is on the originals.

Also I would like your thoughts on growing bell peppers in containers this summer. Would the kit work for this, or would it have to be reformulated?

Thanks!

Week 2 or 3 is fine for the Re-charge bro. I'll be completely re-doing the directions soon....big stuff in the works.....but now I've got attorneys helping me....

The kit will absolutely rock peppers.

I second that statement, I love my bulletproof diet. The energy alone is what makes it worth it, the coffee and a toke and watch out world here I come.

You guys are awesome. I also have my bulletproof, and today for the first time we used cannabutter in the mix. The best way I can describe how it felt was "bright." I just felt fantastic!

I've got a cut of Harlequin I'm going to grow out and I'm looking forward to a high CBD strain via bulletproof coffee. That could be a miracle medicine on many levels...no bull.

However, as much as I like discussing all this stuff, how 'bout we take it to my Q and A journal, as I want to keep this one pretty focused on the kit.

I promise some really cool changes very soon.....

Here is one cool update I'll share:

Use 8 mils per gallon on Energy and Cat Drench, and 10 mils per gallon when feeding Transplant. Those are the new doses for small containers. If growing in a raised bed or in the earth, continue using 1 oz per 30 sq. feet as dosage. The nice thing is that horrible damage isn't done by over feeding, just a little less magic.

Use 8 mils per gallon on Energy and Cat Drench, and 10 mils per gallon when feeding Transplant. Those are the new doses for small containers. If growing in a raised bed or in the earth, continue using 1 oz per 30 sq. feet as dosage. The nice thing is that horrible damage isn't done by over feeding, just a little less magic.

That's ... about triple what I give mine ... ? They typically get a little less than a gallon of water and 2.5 mils per 6 gallon pot.

Week 2 or 3 is fine for the Re-charge bro. I'll be completely re-doing the directions soon....big stuff in the works.....but now I've got attorneys helping me....

The kit will absolutely rock peppers.

I propose a quarterly contest (calendar quarter) for Docs kit.
Just like the 420 contest but without the member of the quarter or anything of the like.
High Brix bud of the quarter
High Brix plant of the quarter
High Brix garden of the quarter
March, June, September and December
With Docs blessing of course :)
Just an idea! Would be a good way to get the word out that theres the "old way" then there's the "high brix" way! Like i said...just an idea :)
Thoughts? Comments? Ideas? Judges? (I know who id want for judges)

Got the kit in the mail yesterday doc thanks! Got my Brix meter already and ordered my soil and EWC today. Looking to mix it all up to start cooking on friday.

Been reading through all your journals and printed out the grow instructions. I have a RO unit hooked up to an external rez right next to my grow tent. Is it okay to use my RO water? I have read through a ton of pages and have not seen anything about RO water (maby I missed it).
:thumb:

Got the kit in the mail yesterday doc thanks! Got my Brix meter already and ordered my soil and EWC today. Looking to mix it all up to start cooking on friday. Been reading through all your journals and printed out the grow instructions. I have a RO unit hooked up to an external rez right next to my grow tent. Is it okay to use my RO water? I have read through a ton of pages and have not seen anything about RO water (maby I missed it). :thumb:

Just wondering what kinda ro unit you bought?

Got the kit in the mail yesterday doc thanks! Got my Brix meter already and ordered my soil and EWC today. Looking to mix it all up to start cooking on friday.

Been reading through all your journals and printed out the grow instructions. I have a RO unit hooked up to an external rez right next to my grow tent. Is it okay to use my RO water? I have read through a ton of pages and have not seen anything about RO water (maby I missed it).
:thumb:

RO will work just fine! It is recommended for the sprays, but will work fine in the soil too.

Doc, this is ACE Congo. 89 days flowering in 5g smart pots under combined LED lights adding up to about 500w. Some light effects were noticeable, you'll see the stem at the bottom of the bud looks darkish; the plant was noticeably sun burned everywhere one of my lights hit it, I have since removed that light. Very odd, she wouldn't even really cope with it after a good solid spraying of stress. I don't need that light in there any more so it's no real loss. These pics are some of the buds dried, not cured. I got about 3 oz of trimmed/dried bud from the 5g pot in this setup, MUCH more than my expectation. I vegged her for 27 days prior to the flip, so I'd say that's above average for my normal grow styles based on a somewhat new experience growing a 12.5 week strain.

congo2.jpg

congo1.jpg

Doc, this is ACE Congo. 89 days flowering in 5g smart pots under combined LED lights adding up to about 500w. Some light effects were noticeable, you'll see the stem at the bottom of the bud looks darkish; the plant was noticeably sun burned everywhere one of my lights hit it, I have since removed that light. Very odd, she wouldn't even really cope with it after a good solid spraying of stress. I don't need that light in there any more so it's no real loss. These pics are some of the buds dried, not cured. I got about 3 oz of trimmed/dried bud from the 5g pot in this setup, MUCH more than my expectation. I vegged her for 27 days prior to the flip, so I'd say that's above average for my normal grow styles based on a somewhat new experience growing a 12.5 week strain.

:high-five::bravo::goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom