Indoor Auto Flower Grow: GG#4, Girl Scout Cookies x2 & 1 Northern Lights

Congratulations on the hatvest hope you and your loved ones have a great Thanksgiving Farthest!
Thanks Smokey, it was amazing with family, but also hard without our son for the first Thanksgiving.
Congrats on the harvest far! Buds look great!
Thank you so much StRoostifer :headbanger: So damn stony, both batches!
Congrats on the great weights Farthest! Have a great Thanksgiving, and don't forget to leave room for dessert. :thumb:
Thanks you so much and for all the help throughout, WE MADE IT! :green_heart:
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. :snowboating:
Absolutely!
Congrats on the harvest.
Thank you JimJonesjr :high-five:
Nicely done Far... congratulations on the harvest! I'm sure this is a challenging time for you and the misses during the Thanksgiving holiday. Be well and stay safe. :love:
Thank you so much MrSauga, from my family to yours! Me and the wife made it together this year, it was hard and we were missing one all day. But as I learn these knew roads I hope and pray I gain new strengths I never knew I honestly had! :green_heart::thanks:

Everything went almost too good on this first run of many to come! Thanks to everyone who stopped by and looked and commented on the grow! BIG HUUUUUUUUUUGE THANKS TO: InTheShed, Mr.Sauga, Smokey, SunnySkies, 420 Magazine, HashGirl and so many other people I haven't mentioned that have helped in ways i can't imagine. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! It has been a very tough year for myself and my wife and kids, no parent should ever have to bury their child! I did this grow because we couldn't afford the cost of medical marijuana especially with all this Covid crisis plaguing our Country.

Maybe the weirdest dedication ever in my life or yours?
But to my youngest son "Jaushon Arnell Collett" Shon Shon, may you forever rest in peace son and thank you for looking out for me and mom these last 11 months! 9-1-2000 - 1-3-2020 "Always Loved, Never Forgotten"
_nc_ohc=iVG2wZ4NyAYAX9o8OMr&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Greasy, frosty, and with tremendous purpose. Well done on the growing, the surviving, and the dedication to keep it all together.

:circle-of-love:
Thank you again Shed, so glad you were around to help out in here!:green_heart::thumb:
It's been a pleasure following your grow well done brother!
Thank you Smokey, we greatly appreciate the encouragement and support and all the help in here!
About to start the next grow: Berry Blue X2, Gorilla Glue, Afghan Kush, Amnesia haze and some Cream Cookies! :headbanger: :ciao:

Love the photo of you and your son. He looks like a good kid. I also love the photos of the GSCs and NL. Did you already harvest the Gorilla Glue #4? :hmmmm:

Sounds like you have a nice variety there for the next grow, far. I think we have Amnesia Haze seed(s) so that's the only one that really interests me at this point. Although I am curious what strains make up Cream Cookies? I assume Girl Scout Cookies is part of it? I :love: Girl Scout Cookies (not the real cookies, though).

Love the photo of you and your son. He looks like a good kid. I also love the photos of the GSCs and NL. Did you already harvest the Gorilla Glue #4? :hmmmm:

Sounds like you have a nice variety there for the next grow, far. I think we have Amnesia Haze seed(s) so that's the only one that really interests me at this point. Although I am curious what strains make up Cream Cookies? I assume Girl Scout Cookies is part of it? I :love: Girl Scout Cookies (not the real cookies, though).
Cream Cookies is part gorilla glue and part girl scout cookies extreme.
As far as the Gorilla Glue we chopped it down and made hash out of it and got a 1/4 ounce of nice black hash out of it. She just did not produce after the early nutrient burn of 8000+ppm.
I am also a fan of the GSC line and no, I honestly do not eat too much unhealthy food.

Cream Cookies is part gorilla glue and part girl scout cookies extreme.
As far as the Gorilla Glue we chopped it down and made hash out of it and got a 1/4 ounce of nice black hash out of it. She just did not produce after the early nutrient burn of 8000+ppm.
I am also a fan of the GSC line and no, I honestly do not eat too much unhealthy food.

I love hash. :love: That's how I came up my 420 handle. :battingeyelashes:

How do you use the hash, far? I'm always looking for other ways to consume it effectively. I usually either vape it with my Mighty or my Arizer Solo or I'll smoke some with my water pipe. If you ever cook with it, I would be interested in your methods.

Nice looking nugs Far. You nailed it. I also noticed your signature got bigger. :) Some people may not notice those things. ;)
Thank you MrSauga, couldn't have done it without you and all the wonderful folks here at 420! Hope to see you over at the new journal...:hug:
Cheers to a blessed Holiday Season for you and the misses.
I love hash. :love: That's how I came up my 420 handle. :battingeyelashes:

How do you use the hash, far? I'm always looking for other ways to consume it effectively. I usually either vape it with my Mighty or my Arizer Solo or I'll smoke some with my water pipe. If you ever cook with it, I would be interested in your methods.
I usually will sift and sprinkle on my flower, but I love it best in my old Classic Volcano :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom