Indoor Auto Flower Grow: GG#4, Girl Scout Cookies x2 & 1 Northern Lights

So the Girl Scout Cookies #2 is still having some cal mag issues and I honestly can't figure out why? I am using 100 percent organic nutrients. I have flushed soil on all 4 plants and all 4 plants have the same PH & PPM in the soil yet this one continues to have issues? I am even doing 15ml of Cal Mag which is what GO themselves recommended instead of the normal 5ml during flower, So not really understanding what is going on with this ONE single plant. I have noticed it's throughout the whole plant top to bottom so mobile deficiency or excess?
Remember you cannot really give it too much as it's Organic Nutrients, so excess I believe is a misnomer for sure as this is what I was specifically told by a General Oranics Rep.
All plants were given a Compost Tea this AM as well...
122134278_342353623497780_7494956272832615387_n.jpg

121973393_806514083225336_7890265215642518358_n.jpg

Have you tried regular cal-mag nutes rather than organic? Something like Botanicare cal-mag+?

Or since it looks like a Mg deficiency, you could always try epsom salts.
I do have regular Cali Magic, should I give them all water with just some Cal Mag?

Well what you're doing isn't working if the deficiency is spreading, so either the Cali Magic or epsom salts if you have some on hand. Depends on how committed to the organic-ness of the grow you are!
Done! hopefully not locked out, I'll keep a close eye on her and see if she improves... Thanks again Shed

So I definitely think we stopped the yellowing and cal mag deficiency for now, lol
Northern Lights is on Day 47 today and moving along very nicely. Weird sweet smell to her at this point in flower, but a very nice sweet smell if you know what I mean. She is also starting to get some frost to her so nice time to reflect on the beauty of this plant and the Medical benefits she can provide...

Northern Lights
Northern Lights Day 47 2.jpg

Northern Lights Day 47 1.jpg

Just a rant post about how crappy my day has gone. A really very close friend from my Navy days murdered his wife and his kid then turned the gun on himself. So if this is not allowed please delete post and accept my apologies!

Since burying my son so many of my own friends and friends of friends have been there for me whether it be with visits or daily phone calls of encouragement.. My wife is my rock and without her well let's just say I won't go there. I wanted to just post that there is always someone, somewhere, willing to listen, willing to talk and willing to just be an ear.

Always be aware of early signs of depression, in the end it could save lives!

Y'all have a blessed weekend and Happy Growing!:green_heart::peace:

I'm so sorry this tragedy has occurred in your life. I'm glad your wife has your back. Your friends here on 420 have your back, too. :hug:

I'm so sorry this tragedy has occurred in your life. I'm glad your wife has your back. Your friends here on 420 have your back, too. :hug:
Thank you HashGirl, I greatly appreciate that!
I'm so sorry to hear about that horrific tragedy Farthest. :peace:
This year needs to go away, it can'y go away fast enough!

Nobody can prepare you for that. It's been a stressful year for you and your wife, and I'm sending all the best vibes I can to help you deal with the emotional roller coaster you both have been on. I'm so sorry Far.
It has been a very crazy year for everyone for sure, this all added on top has made it that much harder, but I find a way to persevere every single day!

Hey also wanted to throw this out there that I have been feeding the girls one tablespoon of Epsom Salt every three days. Is this enough Cal Mag for them or should I do more often? TIA folks!

Back
Top Bottom