Indoor Auto Flower Grow: GG#4, Girl Scout Cookies x2 & 1 Northern Lights

Inter-vein yellowing and dark spots are usually magnesium deficiencies. Dark spots without the yellowing is usually a calcium deficiency.

All things being equal of course. Overfeeding of some nutes can cause deficiencies in others.
So what would you recommend after a complete flush 45 minutes ago, now sitting in clean ph'd water.
Thanks in advance, appreciate all the advice...

Why flush LOS by the way? There's nothing in it to remove.
Your definitely right there. Panic mode, lol

Also using 100 percent organic so i cant burn from over feeding so i should be fine just upping the nutes a little and hopefully correct itself. GO line being used for nutrients.

Thank You very much Shed!

Oh sorry, I thought it was still LOS! If there is a nute schedule from the manufacturer you should probably be around 75% of max here, with headroom for the final push to harvest.
Mucho Gracias sir, appreciate all the help and I got her all fed up now will let go for a 48 hour cycle then feed Wednesday morning

Swollen Calyx? Seeds are Auto Fem as well, but you never know...
121261243_399084787747639_7624933543775724087_n.jpg
121261243_399084787747639_7624933543775724087_n.jpg

gallery_338_1876_100477.jpg

Looks familiar:
Exactly Shed, thanks once again! No more damage this morning to any more leaves after feeding them last night. The pots are heavy as hell due to the late feeding after finding a CalMag issue...
So next feeding should be tomorrow morning if pots have lost some weight?

The general rule is to water a day earlier in flower than you would in veg. Which is to say they should not get quite as dry in flower as we let them get when the point is root production during veg.

Still, they shouldn't stay wet!
Thanks Shed! By the way, love them sugar balls... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Looks like a good light have you looked at budget led lights?
I have actually looked at a few kind of been waiting for the new Demon Board and see what it's got? But PAR is going to play a big part as in flowering 600-2000 PAR is perfect.
FC4800-Par-test-report.jpg

Back
Top Bottom