Indoor Auto Flower Grow: GG#4, Girl Scout Cookies x2 & 1 Northern Lights

I agree with Shed, but I won't admit it. It's great you can share those times with us. I can sense how close everyone is to one another and some strong bonds there. :love:
I am so glad to be surrounded by folks who know how to grow weed (so much help) and be human, a rare combination in today's world!

Day 36 and all 4 have finally entered flowering stage. Definitely easier on me as now only one set of nutes need to be made or aerated. Coloring looks great on all the plants. Gorilla Glue is still stunted but hey if it produces even a single nug i'll be happy. Lesson learned for sure on the hot soil...
10-10-2020.jpg

Day 36 10-10-2020.jpg

Quick question for the more experienced growers out there. I have a MarsHydro TSW2000 and currently I have it at 3 feet above top of pot at 25% dim. Is this acceptable for this particular lamp or do we have a Mars Hydro rep here on the forums?
im not a rep but this should help
2020-10-02 08.57.57.jpg

lol, a bit late i guess on that pic. Your girls look awesome.
Here is my gorilla glue in week 2 of flower
2020-10-09 13.31.40.jpg

Looks nicer than almost all of my autos! I can't tell which one is stunted :).
Back left is stunted if you look in an earlier post i burned it with 8000 ppm soil, be she is a fighter.
lol, a bit late i guess on that pic. Your girls look awesome.
Here is my gorilla glue in week 2 of flower
Looks amazing. Yeah unfortunately this girl will be stunted for the most part due to super hot soil and just never fully recovering from it. The other three look fantastic and we will just keep chugging along and hope for the best when all is said and done...

that's too bad. Make sure to take clones from it

Came home just a little bit ago to this spotting on the leaves of just the GSC Strain, and a couple lower leaves yellowing? Anyone wanna take a stab at what's going on? Potassium deficiency?
121395394_632644397417962_6400741638950177105_n.jpg

121069959_1540868252767296_3427804453961044758_n (1).jpg

Hiya FarthestNorth. I've had a little problem like that lately with one of my autos. I haven't figure it out yet. Some said heat issue, some said up the nutes, some said potassium. Whatever it is I'm sure I caused it! :cheesygrinsmiley: I wish I could offer advice and if I were to I would say check heat/humidity... :goodluck:
Heat is a constant 73 degrees with 55 relative humidity so definitely not that. Just got finishing up flushing them both and both were damn near perfect for nutes and soil ph? Soil ph was 6.2 and soil PPM was 864 perfect for beginning flower? After the flush they are both standing straight up now so just gonna leave it like that unless the problem continues to get worse...

And thanks for just stopping on by and chatting! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom