Indoor Auto Flower Grow: GG#4, Girl Scout Cookies x2 & 1 Northern Lights

I have actually looked at a few kind of been waiting for the new Demon Board and see what it's got? But PAR is going to play a big part as in flowering 600-2000 PAR is perfect.
FC4800-Par-test-report.jpg
Was just looking into this light after you posted it. I do like how there’s better light towards the edges of the lights footprint. Looks like a good light!

Was just looking into this light after you posted it. I do like how there’s better light towards the edges of the lights footprint. Looks like a good light!
I agree and for a fraction of the cost of some of the others out there and it has a mean well driver with extra long cord and top bin samsung led's :thumb:

I agree and for a fraction of the cost of some of the others out there and it has a mean well driver with extra long cord and top bin samsung led's :thumb:
I know what you mean! I’ve looked around and my jaw dropped a few times over the prices :rofl: I think the Mars is a good choice for what you’re looking for. Wouldn’t mind having one in flower tent lol.

Don't forget about our awesome sponsors who support the contests too, like NextLight.
Pulled the trigger on the FC4800 with our local sponsor here :thumb:
I know what you mean! I’ve looked around and my jaw dropped a few times over the prices :rofl: I think the Mars is a good choice for what you’re looking for. Wouldn’t mind having one in flower tent lol.
Now I am super excited to be able to play with all of my floor space in the 4X4, can't wait till it get's here, early Christmas gift? Don't tell my wife, lol:laugh::yahoo:

Pulled the trigger on the FC4800 with our local sponsor here :thumb:

Now I am super excited to be able to play with all of my floor space in the 4X4, can't wait till it get's here, early Christmas gift? Don't tell my wife, lol:laugh::yahoo:
Congrats on the new light! I’ll be standing in the corner watching to see how it works for you. ;)

On the other hand I can’t help but feel for you when your wife finds out about your new light.:p:rofl:

That's a sweet unit! :high-five:

We're all in that boat, men and women alike here. What happens at :420: , stays at :420: !
Unless the wifey knows your user name, then the plot really thickens :rofl:

That's a sweet unit! :high-five:

We're all in that boat, men and women alike here. What happens at :420: , stays at :420: !
Sounds like a nice boat to be stranded on!
Unless the wifey knows your user name, then the plot really thickens :rofl:
She does!:oops: She will know the day it comes in for sure then i'll explain to her about nice fatter juicier buds that take less to smoke and get you higher. It hopefully goes something like that? Or am I digging myself deeper?:laugh:
Nice light Farthest can't wait to see it in action!
That goes for the both of us, whole tent get's used and that's a lot of un-used space!

Nice light. Your plants are gonna love it and your gonna love the bigger yields.
Can't go wrong with it for sure! Have you taken a look at the PPFD footprint of it in a 4X4 tent? AMAZING!
FC4800-Par-test-report.jpg

She does!:oops: She will know the day it comes in for sure then i'll explain to her about nice fatter juicier buds that take less to smoke and get you higher. It hopefully goes something like that? Or am I digging myself deeper?:laugh:
I am always telling my wife that bullshit facts Things like in the long run it will save money or one that always works is the old one was unsafe.

Sounds like a nice boat to be stranded on!

That goes for the both of us, whole tent get's used and that's a lot of un-used space!
Here’s the thing though, if wifey knows your screen name then she knows what you just said here. You’re so screwed dewed! :rofl:

Seriously though I really am impressed with that light. Please be sure to share your thoughts on the light as your grow progresses. If the light performs as good as it looks I just might look into one for my flower garden.

Seriously though I really am impressed with that light. Please be sure to share your thoughts on the light as your grow progresses. If the light performs as good as it looks I just might look into one for my flower garden.
I will absolutely give it all of the break down as I can. So far still impressed with everything on it!

Here’s the thing though, if wifey knows your screen name then she knows what you just said here. You’re so screwed dewed! :rofl:
She doesn't know but she will when it arrives. :yahoo: She doesn't come to the forum and read anything, lol:oops:

Quick update: Day 42 and all the girl are alive, lol Showing some signs still of mild cal mag deficiency, going to up the cal mag next feed. Other than that that's all we got for this glorious Saturday afternoon! Have a great weekend folks!

NORTHERN LIGHTS AUTO
Northern Lights 42 Days Old 10-16-2020.jpg

GORILLA GLUE AUTO
Gorilla Glue 42 Days Old 10-16-2020.jpg

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES #1
GSC #1 42 Days Old 10-16-2020.jpg

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES #2
GSC #2 42 Days Old 10-16-2020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom