InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I agree with dabber. You need a wagon. And a bigger shed lol fuck it. Get a tractor trailer and a garage.
I couldn't build it any bigger. I had to leave room for access to the telephone pole! As it is the fat linemen have to climb above the cinder block wall to get to the pole.

Can we all please try to live within the confines of my existing property? :) Consider it a challenge!

I missed you shed
I missed you too Roost! Of course I do have one of your babies when I don't have you :).

Also, I don't think that light from the sun follows the inverse square law.

Also I use this shed all the time! I wish it were twice the size. I wish my Chevy Cruz didn't stick going into third a lot of the time. I wish my son cared about school and his future. I wish my dad didn't have dementia and a swollen calf. I wish a lot of things, so the size of the shed doesn't seem all that important all of a sudden...
:Namaste:

Also, I don't think that light from the sun follows the inverse square law.

:Namaste:
dude ... you just made every physics teacher foam at the mouth ... light from the sun a candle a lamp is the same light ... it behaves in the same way and yes it obeys the laws of inverse square... with the sun every number is just massive ....

Back
Top Bottom