InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

That's great Shed. Hope shed jr. Enjoyed the game.
Congrats to yr son's team going deeper into the playoffs!
Thanks guys! He's only happy if he goes 4 for 4, but I think he did just fine. Ground out, fly out, walk, and a 2 RBI single. I've got no complaints :).
wadaya call him .... Shed Jr. or MiniShed ? :rofl:
Think you'd have to go with Shed Jr because he's got an inch and about 30 pounds on me (he's built more like my wife's brother than like me). And he goes to the gym 4-5x a week to blow off steam.

I just call him by his name ;).

--------------------------------------------------------
Happy Saturday night everyone! Went to the garden center to get plants for the new planting bed and half of what we spent was for bark chips! :eek:

Completely overcast today until about 4pm today, so I'm not sure the flowering AK is getting much help on the bud-building front from the sun. Grrr...

Today was transplant day for the Haze Xtreme on day 26, so here's what it looked like:

Roots! I left the screen attached at the bottom because a lot were growing through it:

Derby always wants me to remember to add Mykos to the soil before I transplant, so I did:

All done:

Buried right up to the cotyledons with this stretchy thing!

And back under the Mars 300 for the rest of the grey day:

Tomorrow it will be time to grade and lay weed-block and plant and spread bark chips. That as well as trying to set up a meeting with the Resident Care Manager at my dad's place. I hope there's enough time to get it all done!

May your weekend continue to be the weekend you had planned :).

Beauty stuff! Always do #whatderbsaid
I use that shit all the way to flip!
I think you'd get better results if you took the mykos ot of its package. But hey at least you remembered. Lol

Bahahaha that’s what I was thinking :D

#babysteps

I have a 10,000 btu air conditioner ready for this summer.

Sounds Great!

I think the mini split heat pump is one of the best options for a grow room. For anyone considering a hydroponic setup or indoor grow room, controlling the temperature is important to any grower. Grow lights tend to make the room hot, and subsequently it can affect your crop or their yields.

Since a mini split air conditioner is relatively easy to setup, it can easily be installed onto almost any room, and also has enough power to minimize the heat caused by having numerous grow lamps. Not only will it reduce heat, but it will also give you complete control over the temperature of the room, providing the perfect climate for your plants.

Good luck!:bravo:

I think you'd get better results if you took the mykos ot of its package. But hey at least you remembered. Lol
Damn I wish you had been more explicit in your instructions!
How 'bout referring to him as "Bud"?
He'd think I'd gone crazy. But y'all can call him whatever you like!
Beauty stuff! Always do #whatderbsaid
I use that shit all the way to flip!
Bahahaha that’s what I was thinking :D
#babysteps
#openthepackage
Sounds Great!
I think the mini split heat pump is one of the best options for a grow room. For anyone considering a hydroponic setup or indoor grow room, controlling the temperature is important to any grower. Grow lights tend to make the room hot, and subsequently it can affect your crop or their yields.

Since a mini split air conditioner is relatively easy to setup, it can easily be installed onto almost any room, and also has enough power to minimize the heat caused by having numerous grow lamps. Not only will it reduce heat, but it will also give you complete control over the temperature of the room, providing the perfect climate for your plants.

Good luck!:bravo:
Thanks Jerry! I just want Penny to run the ductwork to my backyard!

Oh the shed is such a diverse Eco-system! How much longer on the AK in flower?
I'm gonna guess it comes down next weekend. If the sun ever comes out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday update! It was frickin' drizzling this morning and solid grey, so truly a shite way to bring the AK to harvest. So after watering the AK, Auto M (with runoff), and Gold Leaf, I put the two flowering plants in the shed after I moved the Mars in there. This weather has been absolutely crap for growing outside for the last week and looks like it's going to stay that way for this week as well. May grey and June gloom combined? It's pissing me off.

AK in flower got 1.5 gallons. In it was:
6 ml cal/mag+
¼ tsp Open Sesame
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
3 tbs Big Bloom
4 tsp (20ml) Terpinator

Nute TDS was about 900 and runoff was +300. The runoff went into the Auto Masszar.

Gold Leaf got the now-standard 1 gallon with 3ml cal/mag+ and 2tsp Grow Big.

I just got my comparative grow seeds from The Vault. Got the Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise autos and some bonus seeds as well: Red Dragon and Peyote Critical!

Thanks The Vault gang! I'll be dropping a Brooklyn Sunrise bean in water at the end of the week when I cut down the AK-47. Six plants is the limit here :).

Here are some trichome pics from yesterday morning. Still enough clear to make me wait...

Also, as @Pterostychus correctly predicted, that bug was a ladybug pupa. Looks like it has a lot of siblings because my dwarf lime was crawling with them!

I hope your skies brighten up. Doesn't look like mine will!

Wowy! Looks like I get more sun then you do these days!
I’m getting so excited for my stuff from the vault!! Eeeeee I would love a #grouppicture
Sweet shots!! Nice bugs:)

I have to head over to the Brooklyn grow and sub up there so I know what's going on. And the sun doesn't come out here until about 3pm. Great for working in the garden but crap for growing plants :(.

Thanks guys! He's only happy if he goes 4 for 4, but I think he did just fine. Ground out, fly out, walk, and a 2 RBI single. I've got no complaints :).

Think you'd have to go with Shed Jr because he's got an inch and about 30 pounds on me (he's built more like my wife's brother than like me). And he goes to the gym 4-5x a week to blow off steam.

I just call him by his name ;).

--------------------------------------------------------
Happy Saturday night everyone! Went to the garden center to get plants for the new planting bed and half of what we spent was for bark chips! :eek:

Completely overcast today until about 4pm today, so I'm not sure the flowering AK is getting much help on the bud-building front from the sun. Grrr...

Today was transplant day for the Haze Xtreme on day 26, so here's what it looked like:

Roots! I left the screen attached at the bottom because a lot were growing through it:

Derby always wants me to remember to add Mykos to the soil before I transplant, so I did:

All done:

Buried right up to the cotyledons with this stretchy thing!

And back under the Mars 300 for the rest of the grey day:

Tomorrow it will be time to grade and lay weed-block and plant and spread bark chips. That as well as trying to set up a meeting with the Resident Care Manager at my dad's place. I hope there's enough time to get it all done!

May your weekend continue to be the weekend you had planned :).

And speaking of bark chips, I just saw rubber mulch the other day while shopping. Never seen it before.

Damn I wish you had been more explicit in your instructions!

He'd think I'd gone crazy. But y'all can call him whatever you like!

#openthepackage

Thanks Jerry! I just want Penny to run the ductwork to my backyard!

I'm gonna guess it comes down next weekend. If the sun ever comes out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday update! It was frickin' drizzling this morning and solid grey, so truly a shite way to bring the AK to harvest. So after watering the AK, Auto M (with runoff), and Gold Leaf, I put the two flowering plants in the shed after I moved the Mars in there. This weather has been absolutely crap for growing outside for the last week and looks like it's going to stay that way for this week as well. May grey and June gloom combined? It's pissing me off.

AK in flower got 1.5 gallons. In it was:
6 ml cal/mag+
¼ tsp Open Sesame
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
3 tbs Big Bloom
4 tsp (20ml) Terpinator

Nute TDS was about 900 and runoff was +300. The runoff went into the Auto Masszar.

Gold Leaf got the now-standard 1 gallon with 3ml cal/mag+ and 2tsp Grow Big.

I just got my comparative grow seeds from The Vault. Got the Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise autos and some bonus seeds as well: Red Dragon and Peyote Critical!

Thanks The Vault gang! I'll be dropping a Brooklyn Sunrise bean in water at the end of the week when I cut down the AK-47. Six plants is the limit here :).

Here are some trichome pics from yesterday morning. Still enough clear to make me wait...

Also, as @Pterostychus correctly predicted, that bug was a ladybug pupa. Looks like it has a lot of siblings because my dwarf lime was crawling with them!

I hope your skies brighten up. Doesn't look like mine will!

Are those trichome pics from that Independence Day Alien AK47?

Oh yeah, I've seen that too! I won't even use the dyed bark for my garden since the back is fruit trees. Don't want to be eating what leaches off that much less what comes out of shredded tires :eek:.

LOL!

I know right? Who knows what cancer causing crap is in that stuff.

There the damn thing is right there!
Didn't want anyone going through withdrawal! I'll have more pics tomorrow as well :).
I know right? Who knows what cancer causing crap is in that stuff.
IKR! And you can also buy the dye and re-spray it when the color fades (which is to say leeches into your soil) o_O.

BTW, sun is finally out. My wife is moving the plants out of the shed and onto the table, so two hours of direct sun. Good thing she's from good stock because that AK is heavy when it's been watered!

Back
Top Bottom