InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks Grandpa. Seems like he's still hitting folks when they try to do stuff to him. Now I'm trying to sort out if it's more of a morning thing, because if they're waking him up for breakfast and trying to get him ready when he wants to sleep, that could be part of the problem right there. Of course, institutions gotta institution, so if it's a morning issue, I have to convince them to let him skip breakfast.

It weighs on my mind whenever there's a pause in my life. I truly appreciate your concern.

You and him are in my prayers my friend. Hang in there. I know that’s easier said. Peace!

Well I've heard yammi and laurel and it just made me go even more nuts! Like qtf how can the same thing be heard different ways.!?!

I guess there has to be a ww I can drop with an ATF. Unless stan's already on it lol

Stan?

Looks great Retrix! Glad it's contagious :). Keep tucking leaves because there are a lot of buds hiding down there. That's a happy plant 10 days into flower :thumb:.

It was in veg for 2 months because I thought it was an auto believe it or not.

Soon as it gets big enough I'm gonna mainline it! Watching @Van Stank's step-by-step process and taking notes. I definitely don't want something that looks like this hot mess (from crop king's own website :eek:):

This...this is Dave's plant...this is Dave's favorite specimen! Don't be like Dave...:rofl:

Thanks Grandpa. Seems like he's still hitting folks when they try to do stuff to him. Now I'm trying to sort out if it's more of a morning thing, because if they're waking him up for breakfast and trying to get him ready when he wants to sleep, that could be part of the problem right there. Of course, institutions gotta institution, so if it's a morning issue, I have to convince them to let him skip breakfast.

It weighs on my mind whenever there's a pause in my life. I truly appreciate your concern.
My heart goes out to you Shed! :love: I went through this with my Mum. It's heart wrenching to experience, but you are doing a great thing! The time I spent as a caregiver, and the relationship that I formed with those who watched over her when I wasn't there... I will never forget nor regret! Hang in there! It's our duty to care for our parents, and it is a job that is as rewarding as it is tough.:circle-of-love:

And they even have their seed package in the shot! It's not there when you go to the website but it does show up in a google image search. Srsly?

Also, why is WTF not a strain of cannabis. We have ATF (Alaskan Thunderfuck) and DTF (Durban Thunderfuck). Why hasn't someone crossed a White Widow with ATF to make WTF? :D
Hmmm You know what? :hmmmm:

Thursday! Thanks for reminding me, Shed. I almost forgot to check my roots!
And that Crop King thing... good gawd. Why would anyone suffer it to live?

Stank... sorry. I won some moscca white widow from The bloom bloom room (aka dabby duck here on 420) and I've been meaning to run more ATF. WWTF could be a killer pain med, I know lopin swears by the ww and sir stank by the Atf for pain relief!

This...this is Dave's plant...this is Dave's favorite specimen! Don't be like Dave...:rofl:
Will not
be
Dave!
My heart goes out to you Shed! :love: I went through this with my Mum. It's heart wrenching to experience, but you are doing a great thing! The time I spent as a caregiver, and the relationship that I formed with those who watched over her when I wasn't there... I will never forget nor regret! Hang in there! It's our duty to care for our parents, and it is a job that is as rewarding as it is tough.:circle-of-love:
Thank you Lady G. I'm so sorry you and your Mum had to go through that, but going through it together was the best possible outcome. Even though my dad doesn't know who I am or what our actual relationship is, he lights up when I visit him and he tells me how much he appreciates me and what I do for him. And I do value the caregivers and tell them because I'm sure it can be a thankless job at times. And without even trying, I'm modeling behavior for my kids so that they might treat me well if I get that old!
Hmmm You know what? :hmmmm:
Nope, tell me!
Thursday! Thanks for reminding me, Shed. I almost forgot to check my roots!
And that Crop King thing... good gawd. Why would anyone suffer it to live?
Not only that, but to host that pic on their website! Must have been an early experiment that they forgot was saved on their server?
Stank... sorry. I won some moscca white widow from The bloom bloom room (aka dabby duck here on 420) and I've been meaning to run more ATF. WWTF could be a killer pain med, I know lopin swears by the ww and sir stank by the Atf for pain relief!
But we can't call it WWTF of it becomes a wrestling moniker instead of WTF!
Hahaha! WTF is Yammi?
He means Yanny. It's the Laurel/Yanny thing sweeping the internet like the black and blue dress. When you're bored just google yanny laurel or click the NY Times link I posted this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom