InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Well you could of had 8 big colas or 50 plus smaller frosty ones. I'll take the latter for meds and the big ones for pictures
Ok Derby, now that you got me thinking (and since I'm not home to check), I found the last pic I took of the AK clone. I'm pretty sure I can get this to 8 tops once I take off some for clones (after I get the cured smoke report on its mother).

I'm ready for a little compare-and-contrast! I'm sure y'all are up for it too :).

(I hope you're feeling better :thumb:)

Ok Derby, now that you got me thinking (and since I'm not home to check), I found the last pic I took of the AK clone. I'm pretty sure I can get this to 8 tops once I take off some for clones (after I get the cured smoke report on its mother).

I'm ready for a little compare-and-contrast! I'm sure y'all are up for it too :).

(I hope you're feeling better :thumb:)
So your going for a picture plant then? How ya going to hold it up with yoyos out in the sunlight?

So your going for a picture plant then? How ya going to hold it up with yoyos out in the sunlight?
Crane? Maybe with some of your silica I won't need any! Otherwise it'll get tied to a stake like any other plant. Of course it might end up looking like its mother only with 8 instead of 50+ :rolleyes:. 420 says it's a 3 foot plant ("compact") on one part of its site, and another it says "tall." We'll see!

I'm trying to find some pics here of the HazeX but the site is slow as shit right now. Here is one that Agemon grew:
E8B0037.jpg

Once the site starts responding again I'll see if I can come up with others. In the meantime this is painful!

Monday and I'm a bit distracted so pardon the flat affect. Went to drop off the old formula capsules for my dad to see if that will help a bit (while I sort out the Marinol) and got the feeling from a number of people I know there that management is moving out anyone who isn't placid and obedient. I'm calmly freaking out because I really don't want to move him someplace new and more expensive as well. I have no idea how long he's gonna live (he has no degenerative medical conditions), and I have to make sure he doesn't run out of money. I'm hoping they will let him stay while we work on finding the right meds for him. The head of nursing is out until Wednesday so I can't even consult with her to get a better idea of what's going on. :rolleyes:

Anyway, here is the Monday update:

AK on flip day 37:

And since Sour G doesn't get much attention, here it is. Still has variegated leaves and some yellowing down low. I fed it yesterday with 6 ml cal/mag+ and 2 tsp Grow Big so we'll see what happens in a week.

I think I'm done training it for a while and will just let it go north. It's already pretty wide.

Have a great start to the week!

Beautiful! Man I hope you got that figured out for your pops. I feel for you. I wish I could help.

Beautiful! Man I hope you got that figured out for your pops. I feel for you. I wish I could help.
Thanks Grandpa. Seems like he's still hitting folks when they try to do stuff to him. Now I'm trying to sort out if it's more of a morning thing, because if they're waking him up for breakfast and trying to get him ready when he wants to sleep, that could be part of the problem right there. Of course, institutions gotta institution, so if it's a morning issue, I have to convince them to let him skip breakfast.

It weighs on my mind whenever there's a pause in my life. I truly appreciate your concern.

Back
Top Bottom