InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

whats the flowertime ??? 3mo 4-5??? do you have that long ??
Flower time on the HazeX? 8-10 weeks. From Sept 21st? Can't be. Guess I'll find out! I was hoping for faster growth on it because I wanted mainline it and flower it early, but it looks like that's not gonna happen. Four in the shed in September???
Thank you for the guidance Shed. :hug:
Glad you got them SS! One thing to keep in mind when you use them is not to press too hard on the ball or it actually restricts the amount of oil that comes out. Roll on loosely. :theband:

Glad you got them SS! One thing to keep in mind when you use them is not to press too hard on the ball or it actually restricts the amount of oil that comes out. Roll on loosely. :theband:

Thank you Shed. I’ll tell the recipients this.

Nice musical link. :high-five:

Roots are growing but the plant is still really odd

My sour diesel clones grew very weird in the beginning. They were cut not long before the vaca when mom babysat. I was a bit dismayed when I got back but had to hide it because she was so nervous... and at least they were alive. They grew healthy and gave about 15 oz each (scrogged)

My sour diesel clones grew very weird in the beginning. They were cut not long before the vaca when mom babysat. I was a bit dismayed when I got back but had to hide it because she was so nervous... and at least they were alive. They grew healthy and gave about 15 oz each (scrogged)
15 ounces per plant? I'll never touch that in anything I grow ever!
Go Mazzarrrrs Volta! It’s gonna be the meanest rudest roughess toughess Oz on the site.
Wait for it...

No pics today because I had to mix nutes for the flowering AK, and that was all I didn't even have time for :).

Into 1.5 gallons went the following, if I can remember everything I did:
6 ml cal/mag+ (double)
½ tsp Open Sesame (double)
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
3 tbs Big Bloom
20 ml Terpinator (+5ml)

TDS in was ~1,100 (nutes only), and runoff was +300. It didn't really need 1.5 gallons so runoff was 40 ounces, which I then poured in @Ripe1's favorite, the Auto Masszar!

Still working on dosing for my dad, so this weekend I bumped up the strength of the capsules. Sunday I mixed:
2 ml of 10mg/ml CBD with
2 ml EVOO, which gives me
4 ounces of oil @ 5 mg CBD/ml oil.
Then I added 4 ml of Blueberry Auto oil @ 5mg/ml, giving me a total of
8 ml oil with a 2.5:2.5 ratio CBD:THC.
I then added 8 ml EVOO giving me
16 ml oil at 1.25:1.25 ratio CBD:THC.
He's taking one capsule 3x a day so we'll see how he does on this dose.

Sun's not out yet but I'm putting my faith in weather.com. I hope your day brightens as well :cool:.

Uh oh, my own journal has fallen to the very bottom of my first page so it's time for the Wednesday update!

I watered the AK clone this morning with 3ml cal/mag+ and 2 tsp Grow Big. Barely any runoff as it's in a 10 gallon pot. I may need to go to 1.5 gallons for this one.

Next up is the flowering AK, flip day 53! You can see the fade on the leaves:

And for @Amy Gardner, here is a side shot where you can see the size of the buds from the lowest branches. This shot along with the first two should give you a good idea of the size of those colas:

Here is the crazy Haze Xtreme, day 23. Could those leaves get any thinner?

And last, here is the top flower on the Auto Masszar, day 51. Starting to show a little frost and, from the leaves, it looks like a sativa pheno of an indica dom strain:

That's all I got. Sun was out early today so I'm gonna mark this one down as a yes!

nice garden
those AK colas look massive and dense hence the outside branches sagging a bit
Those are definitely sagging. I think the wires are more braces now rather than tie-downs!
AK is really nice looking! It's nice to see the classic strains carrying on. There's so many strains nowadays I can't keep up :goodjob:
Thanks Mi! If it smokes anywhere near as nice as the auto version I will probably always have a clone of this on the go. Once it cures I'll still have time to clone the clone :).

If you veg for 2 months I bet you could
:cheer:
LOL! Thanks for the vote of confidence GT! Not sure how to count veg time on a clone, but the AK was cut in mid-October. 5 months veg? The Gold Leaf was also cut mid-October and that's gonna run until fall. The Sour G was sprouted in late December I think and that's also going to run until fall. I don't think any of those are going to give me 15 ounces :rolleyes:.
Well you could of had 8 big colas or 50 plus smaller frosty ones. I'll take the latter for meds and the big ones for pictures
Interesting point Derby. I wonder what would have happened if I pruned the AK to 8 main branches. Since I haven't done any supercropping or training on the AK clone, I wonder how many branches I have on that...could be time for a science experiment!

Looking great! Nice work.

Dare I say I think you may see some fall colors on those fan leaves? I think I spotted some purple there.... remember yellowing can mean they're about to release the anthocyanins, and go colorful.

I still love that haze. Mutant or not. The mazzar will make some good buds for you. By the time chop comes you'll have one big budsicle I bet....

Hey also, you can totally pull a pound a plant from those clones. Dont be surprised when they go HAM and you have 8 foot canna trees.

Lastly. I saw a hilarious post on the internet and I'm gonna PM it to you so teddy doesn't have waste his time on me.
And I think maybe I'll start an off topic thread just for our fun so I have a place for my non cannabis posts.

Enjoy the sun today bud.

Dare I say I think you may see some fall colors on those fan leaves? I think I spotted some purple there.... remember yellowing can mean they're about to release the anthocyanins, and go colorful.
I still love that haze. Mutant or not. The mazzar will make some good buds for you. By the time chop comes you'll have one big budsicle I bet....
Hey also, you can totally pull a pound a plant from those clones. Dont be surprised when they go HAM and you have 8 foot canna trees.
Lastly. I saw a hilarious post on the internet and I'm gonna PM it to you so teddy doesn't have waste his time on me.
And I think maybe I'll start an off topic thread just for our fun so I have a place for my non cannabis posts.
Enjoy the sun today bud.
Thanks Them! Glad you came by for a visit during your vacay :ciao:.

A pound a plant? I don't even know what that would look like! I'm still awed by the 4 ounces I pulled from Blue 2 o_O. 8 feet? I have to get it through a 6 foot door frame so I may have to supercrop while standing on a ladder. I'm hoping that Auto M runs long and some of the lower buds have a chance to bulk up, because it already doesn't qualify as a spog® ;).

That Haze is completely nuts. I can't imagine what it's going to look like when it gets bigger. Fans are already way wider then the cup and someone once said that's the time to transplant, so I have to check the roots this weekend and see if there's enough to hold the soil together. Damn leggy thing needs to go 2" deep into the next pot!

You should definitely set up a off-topic thread! AmyG has her lounge for music and meanderings, no reason you shouldn't do the same. And you get to stay off the mods' radar too :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom