InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Could do. Doesn't seem anything close to the norm for those using nutrients though. Best way to find out is to try it though!

Oh I'm doing all organic though, but yeah I could see where that would be a problem with salt build up on nutrients though.

If it weren't for the Statue of Liberty in that shot I'd say I figured out why you keep getting shaded into the shed. Your name is InTheShed though. Maybe they'll let you change it to OnThePatioSometimesToo,WhenThereIsn'tABigAlienSpaceshipOverMyYard

Could do. Doesn't seem anything close to the norm for those using nutrients though. Best way to find out is to try it though!

I think it would be too hot for a young plant to dose it all at once. I used subcools last grow, and one could prob do the same with minimal nitrogen added during the grow. I highly doubt that p and k are totally removed from the soil we use at the pH we are running. I would love to just do a supersoil + fish emulsion, but no way am I bringing that shit in a tent in my closet. Might try a duck with that outside.

Another consideration is the solubility of the n/p/k, one would have to be very specific with the N to have enough in the soil to last the grow without burning the transplant.

It's a cool thought, but a pita

If it weren't for the Statue of Liberty in that shot I'd say I figured out why you keep getting shaded into the shed. Your name is InTheShed though. Maybe they'll let you change it to OnThePatioSometimesToo,WhenThereIsn'tABigAlienSpaceshipOverMyYard
Somehow the name MostlyOnATableInTheCourtyard didn't have the same ring to it!

All caught up. Looking great. Makes me wish I could grow outside. :slide:
Nice to have you here Don! Outside has its plusses but having a controlled environment seems to be a lot smoother :).

Gardening or growing aside, it's time for Tuesday's grey update. Flat light warning, no contrast!

Leading with the sad Haze Xtreme (day 29) that doesn't seem to be taking well to the transplant. It's kind of limp this morning:

Here is the Auto Masszar on day 57. This and the HazeX are under the Mars in the bike shed for the day:

A quick tour of the table, here is the AK-47 clone, putting on some height. I guess the roots have found the new soil:

Gold Leaf:

Sour G (which needs more thinning - waiting to see if the cuttings root first):

Speaking of cuttings, the Sour G ones are now about two weeks old and they don't look all that happy, particularly the top one. They wilt when the RH drops below 85% and need to be sprayed to get them to perk up. We'll see!

And finally, the flowering AK-47, flip day 59! Fading leaves but still some white pistils on top. Saturday would be the earliest chop date, so I'll take another loupe look then.

It stinks to high heaven. I'm getting a little concerned about the neighbors now it's so pungent. The whole backyard smells even when the plant is locked in the shed for the night! Mostly smells like skunk from a distance but when you get your nose in it it's got other scents as well. I'll try to narrow it down using that smell chart.

I hope your day smells bright!

lol how the outer buds sagging from weight ... exciting times ahead
Hope so! The center buds don't feel weighty when I move the stems so my best hopes are around the edges.
Got to love a skunk running around the neighborhood
My neighbor has mentioned that there seem to be a lot of skunks in the area. I try not to move the AK to the table near our shared wall until she leaves for work in the morning :cool:.

And they even have their seed package in the shot! It's not there when you go to the website but it does show up in a google image search. Srsly?

Also, why is WTF not a strain of cannabis. We have ATF (Alaskan Thunderfuck) and DTF (Durban Thunderfuck). Why hasn't someone crossed a White Widow with ATF to make WTF? :D
Give me time. Gotta find a good White Widow to do that! I have two crosses planned for the white widow when I find one I like.

Well I've heard yammi and laurel and it just made me go even more nuts! Like qtf how can the same thing be heard different ways.!?!
I hear Yanni......nothing even remotely close to Laurel. I had to stop and ask myself if I was high or not!

I mean he has 1000+ followers on IG. And has been posting. His remo tent did great!

Major Bud on Instagram: “Stripped of fans, chopped and hung! Now well dry low and slow for as long as 19 days and really lock in the magic! Looks like we may have…”

I was wondering if he ever finished those journals? Journaling is a lot of work, hence my half assed last grow. You and stank do a killer job of keeping records. It's just tough especially when perpetual so I give sue and all those who can do it props!
Especially with such detail and structure.
Thanks Dabs! :thumb::passitleft:

Agreed, it’s a lot of work!
I spend more time journaling my plants than I do tending and growing them. Does take a bit of time with the journals! But its fun and the company can't be beat!

Back
Top Bottom