Is there anything I can do for my dog?

I have a pure bred Pekingese that I love with all my heart & soul. He is like my own kid to me. He's had a few problems over the years as he kept getting eye infections & went blind. I had to have his eyes removed a year or so ago. Now he has constant diahrea (don't know the spelling). Vet did tests & bloodwork & said his white blood cells are elevated which could be Cancer. He's on Antibiotics for the next 2 weeks to see if it helps. I really don't have much hope for that.
So, I'm wondering if there's any kind of MMJ treatments I can give a dog ? I have to try something. I love him too much not to.
Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks All !

Lost my blue staf 2 months back , i spent a lot of money trying to help him and would gladly spend it again so
know how you feel.In my case it was his kidneys and he was not well i did the best i could for him and it killed me.
i really felt i had not done enough.But it was my other half who said your not thinking about haze your thinking about yourself not whats best for him and she was right he left us on april 6th.I hope your little one stays around for a while yet it was such a big lost for me. As for the question i cant see it hurting i have made rick simpson oil many times
in my stil.For a family member i mixed with coconut oil guess that could get mixed with food in low levels to try.
Would defo only use CBD bud with as low levels of THC as poss.I got my family member pretty stoned on THC bud which he did not like.

Hope everything turns out the best it can for him/her.

Lost my blue staf 2 months back , i spent a lot of money trying to help him and would gladly spend it again so
know how you feel.In my case it was his kidneys and he was not well i did the best i could for him and it killed me.
i really felt i had not done enough.But it was my other half who said your not thinking about haze your thinking about yourself not whats best for him and she was right he left us on april 6th.I hope your little one stays around for a while yet it was such a big lost for me. As for the question i cant see it hurting i have made rick simpson oil many times
in my stil.For a family member i mixed with coconut oil guess that could get mixed with food in low levels to try.
Would defo only use CBD bud with as low levels of THC as poss.I got my family member pretty stoned on THC bud which he did not like.

Hope everything turns out the best it can for him/her.
I don't feel like I would have enough time to grow a CBD plant before it was too late to do any good. Not sure what's available in CBD stores as I've never been to one. I will stop by one today to see what's available.
Thank you for the suggestion.

Sadly my family member pasted away.But was given 6 months and was with us for 3 years was that the CBD i really
cant say but he refused cemo and has happy till the end.

I think CBD is the way to go, check out a holistic vet website. Stay away from anything that has THC in it, dogs often don't react well to THC, they have many more receptor sites in their brains for THC than humans do, so the effects of THC are much more pronounced in dogs, even with greatly reduced THC content. Hope everything turns out well with your pup.

The cannabinoids cause apoptosis of the cancer cells. Cancer is a cell that doesn't cycle out or die off, they just keep reproducing.

Cannabinoids halts the cell's ability to develop the necessary framework of veins to feed itself and causes "apoptosis" or cell death.

Administration of the cannabinoids in any form will start the process. A quick search of the "entourage effect" will also describe the efficacy of both THC & CBD being increased in the presence of each other. So a 1:1 is even better than just solely THC or CBD.

Ingesting too much CBD has potentially caused issues with kidneys. I am not positive at what concertrations this has happened. NCBI (national center for biological information) has a study on it.

I am sorry to hear about your buddy. It is a sad thing to witness.

To administer to it my cat that passed away, I made coco oil and melted it in to her wet food. She showed great improvement in her hips and she started climbing fences and getting in to neighbors yards. ROFL...but she still passed but her quality of life WAS better at the end.

So sorry to hear.
This might help you.
Need to change his diet and get FECO or make it yourself.
I have no idea what these people charge but supposedly they have developed a good protocol to cure cancer with cannabis.
The consultation is free, I assume its the FECO they charge for.
But maybe the free consultation can give the answers you need and make the FECO yourself.

I don't feel like I would have enough time to grow a CBD plant before it was too late to do any good. Not sure what's available in CBD stores as I've never been to one. I will stop by one today to see what's available.
Thank you for the suggestion.
I don't know if you are in the USA, I am and I buy CBD flower online (High CBD Industrial Hemp, Oregon grown). I usually get 1/4 lb at a time. I infuse organic pumpkin seed oil and use as a topical and I also give it to my dogs for anti inflammatory and anti anxiety. I have a legit source if you are interested.

:hookah:

I don't know if you are in the USA, I am and I buy CBD flower online (High CBD Industrial Hemp, Oregon grown). I usually get 1/4 lb at a time. I infuse organic pumpkin seed oil and use as a topical and I also give it to my dogs for anti inflammatory and anti anxiety. I have a legit source if you are interested.

:hookah:
Yes I'm interested. I'll try a CBD shop or dispensary to see if I can find oil in a 1:1 ratio to get started. But I can probably make my own once I get the flower. I grow all 20% + Indica Strains, so no CBD on hand.

Yes I'm interested. I'll try a CBD shop or dispensary to see if I can find oil in a 1:1 ratio to get started. But I can probably make my own once I get the flower. I grow all 20% + Indica Strains, so no CBD on hand.
Just sent you a message

I would talk to my Vet before giving my dogs THC. I know He is pro CBD not sure about the THC

I am not so sure a Vet is really the person to talk to about THC.
Unless they are more of a holistic type vet and you know them really well.
Pretty sure every vet in the country is under the rules of USDA.
The Federal Government looks at, treats your dog like livestock and since THC is federally illegal then there's not a single vet in the country that will advise using it in any way for fear of losing their license.
Even if they knew for a fact it helps and in small amounts is perfectly safe.

If it were me and I didn't have CBD I would buy a bottle from CW Botanicals in Colorado.
Talk to this guy Jesse Ramirez and see if you can squeeze out of him what percentage of THC to CBD you should be using.
You could blend the oils yourself.
Take the CBD you buy and make a THC tincture yourself and blend to get the correct ratio.

I am fairly certain for most cancers that some THC is needed.
If you have fresh bud then put some fresh chopped up bud tiny amount in his food. By fresh i mean still green just harvested, bud decarbs some as it dries and cures.
Its THCA so shouldn't get him messed up and should give a lot of the same attributes.

I bought from CW in the past, it is expensive, that is why I make my own infusion.

Yeah, I've bought it twice.
In fact got some just a week ago at 30% off.
Paid $192 for the 100ml bottle.
I give my Chihuahua a drop everyday.
Two drops for thunderstorms.

My next grow is going to be a straight CBD cultivar with less than 1% THC so I can make my own CBD oil thats full extract cannabis.
My Vet told me to give my Chihuahua 2 mg per pound twice a day.

My Vet told me to give my Chihuahua 2 ml per pound twice a day.
Each drop of the oil is 4.3mg.

Most dosage charts i see recommended 0.5mg per pound for a strong dose and .25mg for regular dose.
So for my Chibull she should get about 6mg for a strong dose or 3.25 for regular dose.
I give her 4.3mg and sometimes 8.6mg

Back
Top Bottom