Islandgrower's Outdoor Perpetual Grow Journey

My friend, now that's what I call style - a vid for lil ol " smeegolisis " . Now that's was spiffy right there..... now I'm not a fan of liver so I can only imagine going by the name of those sour liver girls......uugghhh but I'll google it cause that's interesting..

Well I'm planning on going outdoors on the farm with my brother, and 1 or 2 small ones here at home as I'm not an impatient guy due to my back problems but waiting for the CFLs in my box to do their thing is making my head dilly dolly.......

Back again as I forgot a ..???

Your soil is that your own mix...??? or is it a recipe/style e.g. Clackamas Coots style... reason being on the farm I want to go as natural as possible, ACT ect.... I have a cpl amendments to start with, my root, fine dolomite lime, kelp meal, rock phosphate, turbo grow rock dust.... I have lovely red farm soil from in the valley has a stream running through ( I'm assuming that's a bonus, med-fine sand from the stream... I can buy coco peat in 5kg blocks, but I've read coco-coir is better ( never used this either ) and borehole water... I'm busy following a thread on soil organics by sweetsue I think, a helluva a lot of info to try and take in so I'm just taking my time to understand it, as I sucked with biology at school and chose cooking classes instead which I'm awsome at.....( maby blowing my own whistle a bit.......). anyway my friend thanks for listening and I hope you have a fabulous day...

Mycoroot liquid 200ml... Not sure what it does yet.....
Think that helps with root development . Mycorizhea I believe.

My mix is a store bought peat mix for propagation which I add more perlite and feed with some generic blue synthetic nutes .
Coco is better for ph than peat.. peat tends to dive in ph after a while.

Nice vid! I really enjoyed those hso og kush. Man the it was nice in brownies, the perfect combo. Looks like you have quite a variety! What's this liver? Is it a flavour Flav?
Hello hello hello, let's go in the garden, can we huh, huh can we ...?? hello IG how ya doing my sunny islander friend...... Sour liver indeed ( cannabis strain ) @Lowded118 , have a great day IG...:slide:
Well a mighty good day IG, how are you, keeping well I hope, not seen you around so those ladies must be keeping you on your toes.... Just a in n out visit.....:surf::slide:

Thanks for visiting guys I will update soon. I have not been on much lately due to 420 not working on 420 which i mostly used. Thank you smeegol for clarifying the strain .
I have some new beans to experiment with hahaha like a mad scientist. 11 strains so far .
1.early haze
2.neville haze mango
3.angel heart
4.dreamtime
5.ortega
6.early skunk
7.devil
8.masterkaze
9.g13 widow
10.critical haze widow
11.g13 skunk
12.walkabout
I will have to figure out how to upload pics again . So give me a few to get this figured out.
What strain peaks your interest most guys?

Ok uploaded some pics

@Smeegol I got them uploaded. Some of my veging girls .

Back
Top Bottom