Iti Goes Regular With Dark Energy x OG

My bro was today... great day shooting the shit and burning bubble hash. He took all the clones and I gave him a bunch of other stuff for growing. So I'll get a good look at different grow with the same plant. I'm friend took some he uses three 600w MH in a open room with promix. Now my bro is a greenhouse grower, and I'll have an led grow. This one will be finished ahead of the rest.

I may water later... they were pretty light yesterday.

Well first watering in the flower tent tonight...i fudged up my timing with watering... but everyone got a good soaking. Still got to get in and finish off my defoling, I left alot of tiny shoots I just have to pick off with my fingers. The incredible bulk is on the front left everything else is dark engery x OG.
Height
Under

Feed night
6 gallons of water
75 ml cns17 bloom
30 ml pure blend tea
30 ml Liquid karma
30 ml Calmag
6 ml z9

got the timing right tonight 1min 20 seconds each = 1.2 gallons each. This little pump makes watering so much more easier.

So veg tent back in order... got the clone machine in there now. I also do some rearranging the the flower tent... tall girls to the back please, shorties up front. I switch the back right with the front right. Also gave a folage spray
Stretchy stretchy

Hi Iti, how's it? What's the idea behind the malt barley? Are you trying to help feer fungi or bacteria?
What's going on here! :reading420magazine:
So malt barley flour is 0-0-1 but it's packed with enzymes that feed the bacteria, or fungi... those good guys down there. I seen @GodOfPot put it in a thread that i seen... i also think Bobbrown has used it too... So far so good for me... seen a nice burst a few days after I used it.

Back
Top Bottom