Iti's Winter Frost With Mars Hydro

He meant to say "those girls" .....no for real.... ;)

Lol... oh my... I'm all paranoid of more hermies now
Aren't we all??? I have nightmares about it..... to look at my plants and to have both sexes...... I'd still smoke it, seeds and all... just grind those suckers up.

Aren't we all??? I have nightmares about it..... to look at my plants and to have both sexes...... I'd still smoke it, seeds and all... just grind those suckers up.
I'd had hermies for 4 grows now, but it's my own fault... bag seed i used that hermied, and got seed and just used them. So last run with this.... cause I hates smoking seed... blah blah blah.... it's a pain picking out the beans.

So I've got my experience with hermies, and of course I learned the hard way, I wonder what I'll encounter next grow? It's amazing how much we learn growing.

I'd had hermies for 4 grows now, but it's my own fault... bag seed i used that hermied, and got seed and just used them. So last run with this.... cause I hates smoking seed... blah blah blah.... it's a pain picking out the beans.

So I've got my experience with hermies, and of course I learned the hard way, I wonder what I'll encounter next grow? It's amazing how much we learn growing.

Yeah.... ordering seeds is a daunting maneuver, but I think it's definitely a must if you want to have decent stability with respect to hermie. Still, you look like you may have some decent results. I'm crossing my fingers for your good results.

I
Yeah.... ordering seeds is a daunting maneuver, but I think it's definitely a must if you want to have decent stability with respect to hermie. Still, you look like you may have some decent results. I'm crossing my fingers for your good results.
I had seeds ordered online my firsts grows... auto and I wasn't impressed or skilled enough... so I done the bag seed to try photos. I've got seeds now locally from a breeder.

I'll let the more experienced guys chime on the deficiency..... they are better at those.

Yeah got 3 rounds of picking of nuts... how'd you get hermies? I still smoke all of it, picking seeds is a pain though
Just think, You will be an awesome at detecting herms in future grows! I feel for you, I had herms in my last Grow...I still smoked those skinny bitches and cut the balls off as I found them.

When you asked how they hermied I burst out loud laughing! You wouldn’t know this but my first grow should have been called, “1000 ways to kill a weed plant” they lived but barely so you can say they were slightly or highly stressed most of the time lol

I did bring those bitches to the end and was surprised at how nice they smoked...considering lol

:rip: #skinnybitches

Just think, You will be an awesome at detecting herms in future grows! I feel for you, I had herms in my last Grow...I still smoked those skinny bitches and cut the balls off as I found them.
Man after my own heart..... :thumb:

Pop in and checked on the flowers, all is good. Went had supper and all that jazz, came back and figure I'd trim up some of the veg tent. Got in chop 3 fans off one girl then looked at my veggies for the greenhouse.... "those leaves look like bugs starting" I flipped the one leaf and there 3 bugs and a bunch of eggs.... so I pull all of them out of the tent right away. They'll spent the night in the shed with some 2-5c temps. So tomorrow I gonna have to get suited up and do a mini scrub down and check my girls. I didn't check to see what bugs it was yet..... Looks like spider mites... FML

Back
Top Bottom