Iti's Winter Frost With Mars Hydro

Flower tent update..

Alert alert... we have 2 confirmed hermies.... just popped in for a look and was about to zip everything up and said to my self "Maybe have a quick check for hermies" so I got down low and started poking around, everything looked good till I seen that first nut sac poking up... then I could see them all, she's full, and now she's out. Now with the new space I got back down low and started poking around again. Sure enough I only find one more nut sac on another girl... Looks like she's out too... WTF do I with all this room? So I'm down to 4 girls in the flower tent now. The four girls left
The 2 rejecties

That sucks..... but you still have hope.

It is what it is... at least I just yanked them this time.... I've got an excess of hermie beans.

This got me excited about my next run... reg beans, so hermies should be out of the equation. I've being doing some training only for these girl, I tied the top to the edge of the pot twice, and there's quite a few shoot going now. Lots for clones and tops. So I'll be busy tomorrow... compost the hermies and the dudes, do so more training of the vegging girls.

It is what it is... at least I just yanked them this time.... I've got an excess of hermie beans.

This got me excited about my next run... reg beans, so hermies should be out of the equation. I've being doing some training only for these girl, I tied the top to the edge of the pot twice, and there's quite a few shoot going now. Lots for clones and tops. So I'll be busy tomorrow... compost the hermies and the dudes, do so more training of the vegging girls.

Well, any plant can hermie, it's just less likely with good genetics. Or so I've read. :nomo::reading420magazine:

Sucks that you got dinged by hermies Iti. But like PW said, the plants will use that space before you know it. Might be a bit of a blessing in disguise in that respect - I always run low on space around this point.

Back
Top Bottom