Iti's Winter Frost With Mars Hydro

Looking great Iti! Do you have something running that is prone to hermie around this time? Or do you check for hermies on any grow around this time?

Flower tent
Looking nice, I got in at the bushy girl again tonight and thinned her out some more.... what a bush, the shoots have out grown the main tops, so you can imagine the bushyness.
Temps are pretty steady, I've had a heating going outside the tents, trying to dry things out. So its like summer for the last couple of days, hot and humid. But the tents have done a max of 27 and min of 20, no signs of any heat stress.
Still damp soil, feed scheduled for tomorrow night. I will just do 6 gallons of water and maybe do 12 gallons of water mid week.
So here's the girls

flower tent

Feed night
6 gallons water
75 ml cns17 bloom
12 ml Cal mag
10 ml Liquid karma
15 ml pure blend tea
20 ml Neptune harvest kelp
6 ml z9
One gallon each, still cruising along... buds don't seem to be bulking up as much as I'd like.... I've gotta go back and compare

veg tent

Feed night...
2.5 gallons of water
25 ml cns17 grow
5 ml Cal mag
8 liquid karma
8 pure blend tea
10 Neptune harvest kelp
2.5 ml z

I havnt gone into water yet.... burning one writing this before I forget everything I mixed up. I'll water everyone one liter and see how that goes

We have 2 more confirmed girls in the veg tent. Looking like the other 2 are dudes, I'll give then a couple more days but I don't see any signs of hairs. I'm happy with this, 4 out of 6 were girls. The 4 girls are getting trained up and I'll pull clones when I defol before flowering and get these ready for the summer outside. Here's the veg tent

Here's a pic of a suspect male.... sorry for the purple

Still not sure what to do with the Increditable bulk clone... I'm not impressed by it's growth, and has some spots on the leaves. I'll get some pics and see what everyone thinks

Thanks Bob, last run with this bag seed. Shouldn't have to worry about hermies after this. Flowers are doing good, seems like the feed was right on point last night. Got some good flower action now, and some frost

It really doesn't look like either to me, but no white hair is suspect.

Back
Top Bottom