Iti's Winter Frost With Mars Hydro

flower tent
I got in and raised up the girl in the corner. Canopy is pretty even. Tore out the water system... I'll hand water tomorrow evening and big watering/feed the weekend. That should get everyone even on the watering game. Raised the light up too. Couple of pics

Hey Bob, good to have ya back.... I've been playing with a watering system, but got alot of uneven watering, in the flower tent. Veg's got transplanted and a big watering... they didn't look the best for a bit, but are doing good now and starting to suck up the water.

Here's the veggies.. 2 lettuce, 1 hot pepper, 4 celery, 10 ground cherries. One ground cherry already got a flower
View media item 1495296
View media item 1495297

Hey bud, it's been a while. App has gone and 420 now 2 so I've been forced to go through this huge learning curve on how to do things through Chrome on a mobile device...oh fun !

Im trying to see the veggies but all I'm seeing is space for another MJ plant hehehe

Hey bud, it's been a while. App has gone and 420 now 2 so I've been forced to go through this huge learning curve on how to do things through Chrome on a mobile device...oh fun !

Im trying to see the veggies but all I'm seeing is space for another MJ plant hehehe
We're all in the same boat buddy... takes a bit of getting use to. I've got enough plants on da go, trying some veggies plus getting things going for the greenhouse... might have jumped the gun, only 3 months till I can get in the greenhouse

You pick off the wrong side of the garden and that pepper will not be so great. :bongrip:

:D

Like the idea of using the space for veggies.

veg tent
Looks like everyone is turned back up
And look at that lettuce
Flower tent
Watered everyone... 6 gallons, 1 gallon each. Watering by hand is a tough, but i got it done. Had a little look for any hermies or signs of... didnt see any, but I'm gonna have to do a defol at day 21.

Looking mighty fine there Iti.... The one time I tried growing veggies in with cannabis was a PITA - tried growing some of those Cherry Tomatoes. They turned into a pest magnet... keep a close eye on the prizes, they look fantastic.

veg tent.
just done a feed... I mixed a new batch of feed, didn't want to risk it, I was half frozen anyway. But I mixed the same ratios as before. Half a gallon each... lots of run off.... wet socks.... Hmmm didn't take a pic.

Flower tent.
the girls are on cruise control now.... canopy is nice and close, got everyone on the same watering, temps are nice, bud sites are coming along. Just water/feed and raise the light as needs.

Gonna be 2 weeks into flower tomorrow. Going to get in tomorrow night and do a hermie sweep.

Back
Top Bottom