J.J.'s Everything Your'e Not Supposed to do During a Grow Journal

Hi Gal I'm sorry to hear about your sinuses hope you're feeling better soon!

That day we need a name for finally arrived for me last night, I got lit on my own homegrown for the first time ever :cheer::cheer:

Not that I'm excited or anything lol!

Congrats bluedog! Smoking your own for the first time is the best feeling.:peace:

hope you are feeling better soon..
good to hear about hermi 1, s/he will treat you good :),

fingers crossed for the seeds

Thanks HZ!!

Hoping hermi-one kicks the allergies out Galadriel!

Glad she/he came out good! :grinjoint:
Thanks Pres.

I just cut a couple buds off, the girls still aren't ready yet. I'm beginning to think they are NEVER going to be ready. Tomorrow will be Week 10 of flower!!!

I'm very excited for you GaladrielDreams. It's always fun to hear that someone's grow has produced well for them.

Buzz on lady...buzz on!

:bravo:

Thanks SK!

Trichs are cloudy on both, so they still aren't ready yet. But research and development definitely helps narrow it down... ;)

Hi Gal I'm sorry to hear about your sinuses hope you're feeling better soon!

That day we need a name for finally arrived for me last night, I got lit on my own homegrown for the first time ever :cheer::cheer:

Not that I'm excited or anything lol!

Isn't it a great feeling Blue? Not being dependent on someone else for your 420 needs? The best part is that you know what you put into your plants.

Hey everyone!

Still have the sinus thing going on, and it's giving me killer headaches from hell that even the MMJ isn't getting rid of.

Today is the start of Week 10 of flower. I've decided that the girls are coming down in the next week or two whether they are ready or not. Trichs are mostly cloudy now, and I am just waiting for them to turn amber to about 1/3 overall. If it doesn't happen, so be it. I am ready to start on my next grow.

I do need to get more vegging spectrum lights. But I won't need those for a few weeks. Seeds are in a southeast facing window and can stay there for a couple weeks till I am ready to stick them in the closet.

Going to check on Penelope and see if she needs water...

oh noes, sorry to here your still under the weather. :(

When i'm feeling like you are I eat plenty of hot spicy foods and fresh raw or mildly cooked garlic. That always helps me. Just putting that out there, my mother will do the same when she's really really bad and claims it works as well. But we are also kind of random when it comes to home remedies and also kind of odd.. so who knows. . :)

How are the seeds doing? have they broke surface yet?

When i'm feeling like you are I eat plenty of hot spicy foods and fresh raw or mildly cooked garlic. That always helps me. Just putting that out there, my mother will do the same when she's really really bad and claims it works as well. But we are also kind of random when it comes to home remedies and also kind of odd.. so who knows. . :)

Garlic is a natural antibiotic, so yes, it does make sense to me. I'm not big on spicy stuff. I just graduated to Medium Salsa :rofl: I have a lot of allergies, some known, some unknown. I generally just suffer in silence, and take lots of Benedryl, or Claritin.

Seeds haven't broke the surface yet, but that MG soil was REALLY Dry. It's taken a good 2 or 3 waterings just to get the soil damp. Plus the last two days since I have planted the seeds have been really overcast and rainy. If they don't come up in a week or so, I'll pop some more in the soil and plug on.

Just found out that I got some extra cash. So now I am thinking about getting a starter DWC kit from Stealth Hydro, and order a PH and TDS meter. I probably won't start up on it until the summer is over. That way I won't have to deal with keeping the reservoirs cooled. It is kind of warm in my closet with the lights and the hot water heater...

Anyway, both girls got a flush of sugar water. I'll take pics of the window setup as soon as I clean the windows in there. They are pretty dirty.

Bit the bullet. Bought this:

Order Number: Obscurred Date: 07/29/2010 @ 04:skeptical:59
Product Code Name Quantity Price Each Item Total LITE-1 Dual Spectrum High Output Fluorescent Lighting Kit
CHOOSE TYPE: Dual Spectrum Configuration
1 $45.99 $45.99 DWC-2 DWC Grower's Choice Kit
Add Accessories: Add Pro Drainage Kit, Thermometer/Hygrometer, Flowering Timer,
1 $92.94 $92.94 PH-HANNA-01 Hanna Checker pH Tester
1 $59.99 $59.99 ONA-1 ONA Pro Gel
1 $16.99 $16.99 WOOL-1 Rockwool Seedling Cubes
CHOOSE TYPE: 1.5" Rockwool Cubes - 21 Pack
1 $4.95 $4.95 TDS-SUNLEAVES-03 Sunleaves TDS Essential Calibration Solution
1 $7.99 $7.99 TDS-SUNLEAVES-02 Sunleaves TDS Essential Digital Pen
1 $39.99 $39.99 Goods Total $268.84 Discounts Total -$34.15 Shipping Total (Fedex) $45.00 Tax Total $0.00 Order Total $279.69

Guess I better go introduce myself to the Deep Water Culture huh???

Bit the bullet. Bought this:

Order Number: Obscurred Date: 07/29/2010 @ 04:skeptical:59
Product Code Name Quantity Price Each Item Total LITE-1 Dual Spectrum High Output Fluorescent Lighting Kit
CHOOSE TYPE: Dual Spectrum Configuration
1 $45.99 $45.99 DWC-2 DWC Grower's Choice Kit
Add Accessories: Add Pro Drainage Kit, Thermometer/Hygrometer, Flowering Timer,
1 $92.94 $92.94 PH-HANNA-01 Hanna Checker pH Tester
1 $59.99 $59.99 ONA-1 ONA Pro Gel
1 $16.99 $16.99 WOOL-1 Rockwool Seedling Cubes
CHOOSE TYPE: 1.5" Rockwool Cubes - 21 Pack
1 $4.95 $4.95 TDS-SUNLEAVES-03 Sunleaves TDS Essential Calibration Solution
1 $7.99 $7.99 TDS-SUNLEAVES-02 Sunleaves TDS Essential Digital Pen
1 $39.99 $39.99 Goods Total $268.84 Discounts Total -$34.15 Shipping Total (Fedex) $45.00 Tax Total $0.00 Order Total $279.69

Guess I better go introduce myself to the Deep Water Culture huh???

I got the major portion of the setup. Now I just have to build the box, and get the mylar installed. Still trying to decide where to set this up... Bathroom would be easiest, cause I could just drain and refill without having to lug jugs around...

haha,, that you are... :) J/K

I use wasabi, (japanese horse-raddish paste), man, does it clear the sinus... :)

:yahoo: on your new gear,, very cool,, the Deep Water Culture will be happy too,, :) One day, I wll get the nerve to try it.. soil is more forgiving for a newb like me :)

ooohhh.. Someone's getting bubbles. :cheesygrinsmiley:

When I saw your comment on the 10 weeks it made realize that I have one that is just over 11 weeks and not quite ready.

I know what ya mean about moving on. I was happy to get rid of the hermi today, so now I got more room now. Congrats on the bubble kit and I'm sure the Deep Water Culture would love to have ya.

haha,, that you are... :) J/K

I use wasabi, (japanese horse-raddish paste), man, does it clear the sinus... :)

:yahoo: on your new gear,, very cool,, the Deep Water Culture will be happy too,, :) One day, I wll get the nerve to try it.. soil is more forgiving for a newb like me :)

Thanks HZ!

I plan on doing soil, AND DWC. If I screw up the DWC, then I will have the soil plants to fall back on...

I found a bag full of seeds... LOL I have no idea what they are, but I can use them for practice with the DWC. I swear it's a ounce sized bag of seeds!

ooohhh.. Someone's getting bubbles. :cheesygrinsmiley:

When I saw your comment on the 10 weeks it made realize that I have one that is just over 11 weeks and not quite ready.

I know what ya mean about moving on. I was happy to get rid of the hermi today, so now I got more room now. Congrats on the bubble kit and I'm sure the Deep Water Culture would love to have ya.

Yea, when I saw the results of the clowns, and Roseman, it definitely clinched the deal for DWC for me. I plan on getting another DWC tank in the future. After all I am allowed 12 plants for both me and hubby, and I can have 6 in flower for the both of us. That should be PLENTY to take care of our med needs.

I checked trichs on the girls yesterday. Still mostly cloudy, with very few amber... Today is Week 10 Day one flower for both. I'm really getting tired of waiting for them to be ready!

I checked trichs on the girls yesterday. Still mostly cloudy, with very few amber... Today is Week 10 Day one flower for both. I'm really getting tired of waiting for them to be ready!

I choppped my slh a little early, it was a mistake! hang in there :)

Lookin great though! :bravo:

Picture time!!

Dsc02864sm.jpg

Think I have enough to practice with???

Dsc02865sm.jpg

Dispensary Schwagg Seed

Dsc02869sm.jpg

DWC Test Subjects! ;)

Dsc02867sm.jpg

Bagseed Stash

Dsc02870sm.jpg

Dsc02871trizoom.jpg

Dsc02873trizoom.jpg

Dsc02874sm.jpg

Dsc02876trizoom.jpg

Haha! I see AMBER on a couple spots on this one!!!

Dsc02877sm.jpg

Still no sprouts on the beans I put in soil the other day. It's been really rainy, and the soil was REALLY dry. I think I finally got it soaked today. If it doesn't work, you saw my stash of seeds LOL

Great looking girls!! Hope our girl looks that good soon~

I sympathize with you. My nephew has HH & vera something... both call for blood letting.. so they caught the vera and then later the HH.

I'm starting to really mix it up with the lights. I am getting impatient with them both. So now they are getting erratic lights on and off times. Hopefully it'll do something to get them to maturity. Otherwise I am going to give the girls the ax on the 4th of August. It will be 12 weeks flower by that date, and the limit of my patience.

Trying to decide on a drying method. It's been really rainy here as of late, and I'm thinking about the cardboard box drying method.

Back
Top Bottom