Jack Herer Grow - Two Phenos

Well howdy neighbor,
my deepest apologizes for being so slow hoping over to take a look.
I will for sure be hooking you up with sample of my grow, and while I wish I could check out yours, I will have to pass at this time because of the damn preemployment/random drug testing I have to endure. I sure wish they would take MJ off that list, it is so freaking aggravating knowing that my co-workers go out every weekend and get shit faced drunk and thats cool but if I want to medicate with MJ I am some how the villen. Opps there I go babbling again...

Oh and I must say, very beautiful garden. Plants look very healthy indeed. Hope your grow goes off with no issues.

Well howdy neighbor,
my deepest apologizes for being so slow hoping over to take a look.
I will for sure be hooking you up with sample of my grow, and while I wish I could check out yours, I will have to pass at this time because of the damn preemployment/random drug testing I have to endure. I sure wish they would take MJ off that list, it is so freaking aggravating knowing that my co-workers go out every weekend and get shit faced drunk and thats cool but if I want to medicate with MJ I am some how the villen. Opps there I go babbling again...

Oh and I must say, very beautiful garden. Plants look very healthy indeed. Hope your grow goes off with no issues.

I agree. I work at a bar and see that all the time.
Hopefully they reschedule cannabis soon, then you wont have to worry!!

Thank you much, One is having issues but it was kinda expected. I really am looking forward to the 4 I have in veg right now. I'll be moving them to their final pot here in about a week!!

IMG_096732.jpg

On a side note. How excited are you for the new PM?
My wife and I were in Vancouver in Sept. and they were running all the political adds. He was so appealing and had such a good message. Was it pomp? Or is Canada really more progressive than the U.S.?

I'm totally excited! The country as a whole is naturally progressive, but we've had a neocon government in for 10 years (heavy on the law and order, secretive, non transparent, right wing) and Trudeau is the first leader of one of the progressive parties that's been able to bring us all together to defend what I think of as innately Canadian values.

And we hope that includes his promise to legalize cannabis :)

Your ladies look super happy, BW -- I agree, they like their drenches!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Thanks! I actually had a house fire that destroyed everything in the garage, including the grow! .
All is well, managed an outdoor crop and had a baby!! Lol
Gonna start a journal on my newest outdoor crop. Thanks and sorry for letting this flounder

Back
Top Bottom