Jack Herer, Kera Seeds, 60x60cm 2x2ft, DWC, 200w LED, T.A. GHE, ScrOG

I raised the net by about half a foot here, maybe a little more. Removed a lot of the new below the net stuff, moved the can filter out of the tent, and raised the light to max height.

EC at 1.5, pH at 5.9, left both as is, expect to call it full flower tomorrow, and res change at that point to fresh res with flowering nutes. She is behind on WiFi by about a week or so.

That was probably a good call. Can you tuck any of those going up thru the net to try to keep em flat? Maybe get some of the edge branches bent over to fill the corners a little more and give some middle space?

That was probably a good call. Can you tuck any of those going up thru the net to try to keep em flat? Maybe get some of the edge branches bent over to fill the corners a little more and give some middle space?
I like to give them a day to recover from my adjustments, before I start pulling branches over .. I will look today to see what I can do to fix this, but I would have to do a lot of bending there and not sure they would like. Not sure I would get the net up high enough without damaging tops when moving down again.

How fast can you get a slightly larger tent? You could spread all those long lanky branches out in a wider screen really easily and bring the height down, or have extra height on the topside of a new tent if it gets too close.

How fast can you get a slightly larger tent? You could spread all those long lanky branches out in a wider screen really easily and bring the height down, or have extra height on the topside of a new tent if it gets too close.
tomorrow .. the house to put it in will take a bit longer tho :p

I cant upscale from where Im at. Im trying to find space for a 4th 2x2, but the struggle is real.

I did some supercropping here to get some nodes a bit further from the light, as I was getting light bleaching. A couple of spots under this light are not a good place to be for plants, if too close.

Might do some more of that tomorrow, and find a way to eliminate 4 more cm's of headspace above my lamp.

Back
Top Bottom